CCTweaks is an attempt to expand the functionality of ComputerCraft to ensure greater flexibility for users.
CCTweaks is a core mod and makes modifications to the internals of ComputerCraft. Whilst the mod is thoroughly tested there may be issues. If you encounter any bugs report them here and not on the ComputerCraft issue tracker. This will ensure a faster response time and will ensure you do not frustrate DanTwoHundred.
Whilst there isn't a stable build of ComputerCraft for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11.2, there is support for both on the repository. You can download builds of ComputerCraft for 1.10.2 and 1.11.2 from the unofficial CC build server.
Now that ComputerCraft is open source, the need for CCTweaks is a little less. Consequently I'm focusing less on developing this mod and more on trying to get various features added to the original mod. If you're looking for a similar experience, I'd recommend using CC:Tweaked - it's a fork of CC, integrating many of CCTweaks features.
Programming (More up-to-date list here)
- Custom computer timeout
- Whitelist debug API
- TCP socket API (socket)
- Compression API (data)
- LuaJC compiler (compiles Lua code to Java for performance boost)
- Cobalt VM (reentrant fork of LuaJ)
- Custom termination handler
- Several bugs fixed (any object error messages, string pattern matching, number format strings)
- API for adding custom APIs
- Blacklist turtle verbs - no more turtle.inspect if you don't like it.
- Turtle refuel using RF/EU
- Turtle tool host - use any tool with turtles
- Turtles named dinnerbone or Grumm turn upside down [1.7.10 only]
- Networking API: add custom network components
- Multidimensional modems (connect wired networks together)
- Full block modems (connect to peripherals on 6 sides)
- Multipart support
- Item transport through OpenPeripheral [1.7.10 only]
- Beautiful network visualiser
- Computer upgrades - convert normal computers to advanced!
- Debug Wand - add the debug API to any computer