Voting has ended.
If you are playing MC 1.16 and are interested in this mod please consider taking a look at this poll:
What do you think about sneaking in/under- water?
About Better Diving
Better Diving is an overhaul of the vanilla diving experience modeled on the game Subnautica.
For more information visit the wiki (incomplete and written for 1.12).
- reworked movement in water (no automatic sinking, swim in the direction you are looking, ...)
- reworked oxygen system (dive for up to 45 seconds instead of 15 seconds, ...)
- breaking speed in/under water is equal to breaking speed outside of water
- use diving equipment to move faster, mine faster and dive longer
- Redistributing this mod on other sites isn't allowed.
- Redistributing this mod within modpacks is allowed as long as that modpack can be played for free by anyone owning an official copy of the Minecraft Java Edition.
- Using this mod in videos that are publicly and freely available for everyone is allowed.
- (When crediting this mod be sure to link the curseforge page and not some other site which redistributed this mod without my permission)
1.12 probably won't get another update.
1.13/1.14/1.15 there most likely won't be a release for one of these versions
- recipes for the diving gear
- ores spawning at the sea floor
(- seamoth upgrades)