Create tools from craftable bedrock! Super durable, super efficient but super costly!
Current version: 1.8.x
- Added Bedrockium Power Armor
- Added repair materials for Bedrockium Plate Armor and Tools and Bedrockium Power Armor
- Added Bedrockium Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe and Sword
- Added Bedrockium Ore, Shard, Blend and Plate
- Added Bedrockium Plate Armor
- Added Bedrock Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, Boots
- Updated for 1.8
- Changed Textures
- Added Bedrock Pickaxe, Axe, Shovel, Hoe and Sword
- Added Diamond Sticks
- Added a Crafting Recipe For Bedrock
Bedrock tools are very durable, but tools made from rock aren't the most sharp and that's why the tools aren't very fast and don't do very much damage.
Armor made from bedrock is super tough but also super heavy and while wearing it you will be slowed down.
Bedrockium is a material with hardness of bedrock and lightness of a feather. It can be obtained by mining Bedrockium ore, which is fairly rare and which spawns between layers of 6 and 16. It can only be mined with a Bedrock Pickaxe.
When you mine Bedrockium ore, it drops one Bedrockium shard. Combine it with bedrock and you will get some Bedrockium Blend.
Now smelt the blend in a furnace to get Bedrockium Plates.
Bedrockium armor is even tougher than Bedrock armor and it doesn't slow you down.
Bedrockium tools are light and sharp making them fast and powerful.
Power Armor is Bedrockium armor infused with a nether star. Each piece gives an unique set of buffs. They can be repaired with nether stars.
Buffs: Night vision, Water Breathing
Buffs: Resistance 2, Fire Resistance, Flight
Buffs: Speed 2
Buffs: Jump Boost 4, No fall damage