This mod is discontinued for now as I've been way too busy with real life stuff, I have no thoughts of wanting to maintain the mod yet but it might come back at some point.
This mod is a small addon mod for 1.1x versions of Avaritia, which adds a few unique features that are not in the base mod. Everything in this mod are configurable via config. It is intended for modpack makers to customize their desired features. See below to see all the features this mod currently provides!
More features will be added as per requests (Go to the GitHub issue tracker for requesting features).
- Made World Breaker be able to break unbreakable blocks once again
- "Fixed" Sword of the Cosmos tooltip
- Added Enhancement Crystal, can be crafted with Infinity Tools / Armor to get special capabilities:
- No Clip Mode
- Custom Potion Effects for Infinity Armor (Added Night Vision to Infinity Helmet by default)
- Custom Enchantments for Infinity Tools (Added looting 10 to Sword of the Cosmos by default)
- JEI Integration:
- Neutronium Compressor shows recipes (1.10 only, since the 1.10 version has been discontinued and this feature is missing from the base mod)
- Provide descriptions for some items, which explains certain things that people might not know
- Botania Integration:
- Gaia Block (This doesn't do anything by itself, it's intended for modpack makers to use it in custom recipes)
- Asgardandelion (The infinite mana flower from the original 1.7.10 Avaritia)
- Soarleander (Actual function not implemented yet)
- Infinitato (WIP)
Todo / Upcoming Features
- Autocrafting Table for Extreme Crafting
- Fully implement Botania integration
Bugs / Feature Requests
Please submit any bug reports or feature requests through the GitHub issue tracker.
Source Code & License
- This mod is Open-Source.
- You can find the source code on GitHub.
- This mod is under the GNU Lesser General Public License v3.0 (LGPLv3).
Using this mod in modpacks
You are allowed to use this mod in any modpacks you would like regardless public or private. But please note that if the compiled mod jars are being modified, any bug reports on my GitHub about a modified jar are not accepted since I've signed my jar using my own key and modifying it will void the warranty. Unless you know what you're doing, be careful.
If you have further details would like to ask me in person, feel free to DM me through one of the methods below!
Support the development
If you enjoy this mod and would like to support my mod development, consider donating / tipping! Every donations / tips are appreciated!
Other than donating / tipping, you may also support me by subscribing on Patreon or Twitch!
- ColossalPercy for making all the item textures