Automobility is currently in BETA!
The mod isn't feature-complete, and any feature requests would be greatly appreciated. Discuss features on the mod's GitHub Discussions page, or in the Discord.
- Requires Fabric API (Fabric) or QSL (Quilt)
- No additional mods needed on Forge
- Please click on Files at the top of the page to see all versions for all mod loaders
Currently maintained for version 1.20/1.20.1, older versions are retired
- Recipes: Crafting recipes can be viewed using EMI (Fabric/Quilt) or JEI (Forge).
- Automobile Parts: Craft an Auto Mechanic Table. Use the GUI to craft the frame, engine, and wheels for your automobile. You can optionally craft an attachment.
- Creating your Automobile: Craft an Automobile Assembler, as well as a Crowbar. Place parts on the assembler until the vehicle is complete. Use a crowbar to destroy the vehicle.
- Enhancing your Automobile: Use your Auto Mechanic Table to craft attachments, which can be placed on your Automobile to add exciting functionality or utility.
- Building: You can use Slopes, Dash Panels, Off-Road tiles and more to build roads, racetracks, or obstacle courses.
- W - Accelerate
- S - Brake/Reverse/Burnout
- A/D - Steer left/right
- Space - Drift
Controller Support: when using MidnightControls, you will be able to control automobiles with the following default controls:
- A - Accelerate
- B - Brake/Reverse
- LStick - Steer left/right
- RTrigger - Drift