This server side Fabric mod enables uploading custom audio for music discs and goat horns.
This mod requires Simple Voice Chat on the client and server.
- On the fly audio uploading without needing to restart the server
- Support for
- Upload audio via a URL
- Upload audio directly to your server
- Upload audio via Filebin
- Server side only
- No server restart needed
- No resource pack needed
- No changes needed on the client
- Configurable upload limit
- Configurable command permissions
- Configurable music disc range
- Per-item music disc range
- Configurable goat horn range
- Per-item goat horn range
- Configurable goat horn cooldown
- Music discs can be inserted with hoppers, droppers and dispensers (Can be disabled in the config)
- Music discs can be taken out with hoppers (Can be disabled in the config)
/audioplayer to get general information on how to upload files.
Uploading audio files via URL
Uploading audio files directly to the server
.wav file to the
audioplayer_uploads folder in your server. Run
/audioplayer serverfile "yourfile.mp3" where
yourfile.mp3 is the name of the file you put on the server.
Uploading audio files via Filebin
/audioplayer filebin and follow the instructions.
Putting custom audio on a music disc
/audioplayer musicdisc <ID> and hold a music disc in your main hand. Additionally, you can add a custom name and range for the music disc
/audioplayer musicdisc <ID> "<CUSTOM-TEXT>" <RANGE>.
Putting custom audio on a goat horn
/audioplayer goathorn <ID> and hold a goat horn in your main hand. Additionally, you can add a custom name and range for the goat horn
/audioplayer goathorn <ID> "<CUSTOM-TEXT>" <RANGE>.
Getting the audio from an existing item
/audioplayer id and hold a music disc or a goat horn with custom audio in your main hand.
Note that the files you upload to Filebin are publicly available if the upload link is disclosed!