My Creature [Datapack Edition]
Click on the above image, select plan (at least 4GB), use code
legopitstop to get 25% off your first month and enjoy playing with your friends!
- Kill a mob while holding this for it to drop a random part.
- Right-click on a body part to pick it up.
- Add wool to get a Needle with Thread.
- Shift + Right-click to deselect all parts.
- Right-click on your first part (green). Then Right click on another part (red) to sew them together.
You can get parts from any of the following mobs:
Shelley described Frankenstein's monster as an 8-foot-tall (2.4 m) creature of hideous contrasts:
His limbs were in proportion, and I had selected his features as beautiful. Beautiful! Great God! His yellow skin scarcely covered the work of muscles and arteries beneath; his hair was of a lustrous black, and flowing; his teeth of a pearly whiteness; but these luxuriances only formed a more horrid contrast with his watery eyes, that seemed almost of the same colour as the dun-white sockets in which they were set, his shrivelled complexion and straight black lips.
This project is still being worked on and not all features have been added. Below you can find a few features that are planned but have not been added yet in the beta version:
- Bringing your creation to life with a lightning rod.
- Currently limited to zombie parts (Parts for all mobs will be added in the future)
- Crafting recipes for the custom items. This will use my LPS Recipe Core API