A datapack that allows you to craft and place down quarries, as well as upgrade them during their run.
It's Multiplayer Friendly!
Craft a machine workbench.
Then use that to craft the quarry.
(See images or book for crafting recipes)
Use /trigger QuarryBook to gain the tutorial book.
Use /function quarry:blocks/quarry/summon to summon the quarry block (without crafting it)
Requires LapisCore, which can be found here:
The ResourcePack can be found here:
Found a bug, want help, or just to chat?
Join the discord at: https://discord.gg/rPr2euY
Want to quickly test the datapacks?
Join my server: mc.relapis.uk
- Charged batteries can now be used as a Tinkery attribute!
- Tutorial book now has pictures to show crafting recipes!
- Moved workbench and lockbox to LapisCore datapack
- Fixed a lot of bugs
- Fixed a lot of Dampener functionality
NEW IN v0.4:
- Added Techno Armor
- Auto-hill-Step function
- Added katana
- 3D models for drill and katana
- Added area dampener
- Added Admin menu -> /trigger QuarryAdmin
- Added Dampeners for Dummies book
- New crafting workbench for the items!
- A tutorial guide book
- Quarries! + upgrades
- Lockbox that unlocks when a specific player is within 2 blocks
- Chargeable Drill
Show Particle area
- Insert a torch
- Redstone blocks
- 8 blocks per level up to 64 blocks
Ignore Stones + Dirt (and other common generated)
- Adds 1 level of fortune for every type of the following items (not how many of them):
- Nether Star, Dragon Egg, Enchanted Golden Apple, Totem of Undying
- 8 Slime Blocks
- Placing blocks on less than full blocks will place the block one lower than it's meant to, but still show the block above it.
- Quarry silk touch is 8 slime blocks not slime balls
- No blocks work in alternate dimensions. This is hard to fix (I think)
- Not fully wearing out the powered tools will mean they get instantly charged.
- Chunk [0, 0] is required to be loaded. Run /forceload add 0 0 to do this.
- This uses the squid_spawn_egg for the blocks.
- The resource pack overrides the command_block json model and the squid_spawn_egg json model, and you may need to merge those if combining with another resource pack.
- A vacuum hopper
- Somehow deal with chests in a better way
- A way to power the quarry to stop/start them
- Chunkloaders (code is done to fuel them, need a way to load chunks via datapack)