Manage which mobs can spawn on your server and in which way. Fully configurable, easy to use, easy to setup, easy to custom. All mobs until 1.14 are included.
- Enable/Disable spawning of any mobs by command : /enable (Mob) and /disable (Mob) Need permission mobsmanager.manageEntity
- All entities included
- 13.2, 1.14+ ,1.15.+ , 1.16+
- Fully configurable by commands
- Deep spawn management
- Enable/Disable for each mob the natural spawning
- Enable/Disable for each mob spawning by spawner
- Enable/Disable for each mob the spawning by eggs
- Enable/Disable for each mob spawing by command
In config.yml all entities are authorized to spawn by default. If you want to disable one or several of them, just replace true by false for the correponding entity or use commands :
- /enable (Entity) [SpawnerReason]
- /disable (Entity [SpawnerReason]
SpawnReason can be NATURAL, CUSTOM, SPAWNER or EGG.
Managed entity : Pig, Skeleton, Spider , Zombie, Cave Spider, Blaze, Sliverfish, Chicken, Bat, Cat, Cow, Creeper, Dolphin, Donkey, Drowned, Elder Guardian, Enderman, Endermite, Evoker, Fox, Ghast, Guardian, Horse, Husk, Llama, Magma Cube, Mushroom Cow, Panda, Mule, Ocelot, Parrot, Phantom, Pillager, Polar Bear, Pufferfish, Rabbit, Ravager, Salmon, Sheep, Shulker, Skeleton Horse, Slime, Stray, Trader Llama, Tropical Fish, Turtle, Vex, Villager, Vindicator, Wandering Trader, Witch, Wither Skeleton, Wolf, Zombie Horse, Pig Zombie, Zombie Villager.
If you disable a mob in config file, MobsManager don't despawn existing entities. It just prevent to spawn newer entites.
Just drag and drop MobsManager.jar to your plugins file.
If you have a previous version of the plugin, please stop your server, remove the config file (server must be shutdown) and replace the jar file to make a clean update.
Tutorial (up to date)
If you find any issue, please report it on the dedicated section.
You will find below the list of all my plugins. They are all updated with the latest version and try to offer you the best experience possible.
- SpawnerSilk : Mine spawners with silk touch.
- DeadChest : Keep your inventory in a chest when you die
- Cryweather : Manage time easily
- RedStoneMe : Activate redstone with your presence
- MendingEnchant : Allow you to have mending with your enchant table
- MobsManager : Manage which mobs can spawn on your server or not
- CreatureCapture : Capture any creatures you see with a special bow
If you like my work and want to support me. You can make a small Paypal donation here. Thank you !
Comment if you have a suggestion