GetID v1.3 - What's the ID of that block?
GetID allows your to get the code name and ID of a specific block/item your are pointing or the item in your hands.
- Get the code name and the ID of an item
- You can use it on a item in your hands
- You can use it on a block up to 500 blocks away from you
- Permissions and OP support
- Use blaze_rod as a wand (default) You can change that from the config file
- Faster than browsing the internet for id lists
Commands and Permissions
- /getid help (?) - Shows the plugin help menu
- /getid inhand - Get the ID and the name of the item in your hand
- /getid target - Get the ID and the name of the item you are targeting (toggle)
- getid.use.* - Allows you to use the plugin (default op)
- getid.use.help - Allows you to open the help list (default op)
- getid.use.inhand - Allows you to see the ID and name of an item in your hand(default op)
- getid.use.target - Allows you to toggle "target" mode(default op)
- Updated to 1.6.2-R1.0
- Added a secret feature - Find it!
- Updated to 1.4.5-R1.0
- Updated to 1.3.2-R1.0
- Added a config file
- Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
- Some code changes
- Updated to 1.3.1
- Some changes in the code and in the messages
- Bug fixes
- Created and posted on BukkitDev
This plugin is a part of the GetBundle. The GetBundle contains:
- Thank you for supporting me by downloading and using the plugin!