DiscordPlugin is your easy solution!
Works with Minecraft versions 1.11 - 1.15.2
- Have your players do /discord to get the Discord invite link!
- You can fully customize the command in the config or in game!
- You can use color codes to make your command look fancy!
- Add a custom prefix and message in /discord
- /discord - View the invite link to your Discord server
- Usage: /discord
- /DPlink - Change the link that appears in /discord
- Usage: /DPlink [Link -- no spaces!]
- /DPprefix - Change the prefix that appears in /discord
- Usage: /DPprefix [Prefix -- no spaces!]
- /DPmessage - Change the message that appears in /discord
- Usage: /DPmessage [Message -- okay now you can add space ]
- /DPhelp - A list of all of the commands
- Usage: /DPhelp
- DiscordPlugin.discord - User can do /discord - All players have access to this by default
- DiscordPlugin.link - User can do /DPlink
- DiscordPlugin.prefix - User can do /DPprefix
- DiscordPlugin.message - User can do /DPmessage
- DiscordPlugin.help - User can do /DPhelp
- Discordplugin.* - User has access to all DiscordPlugin commands!
#Welcome to the Discord Plugin config created by llkirkwood9
#Prefix that appears before /discord leave it as '' if you do not want it
#Message before your Discord link leave as '' if you do not want it
message: '&cJoin the Discord at:'
#Enter your Discord link
link: '&dEnter your link in the config'
Thanks for checking out this plugin! Please message me if you have any issues or suggestions!
Also, check out my other plugin - ServerAnnounce - A simple announcement plugin for your server