- Bukkit Plugins
BackToBody - Post-death Player Warper
Current Version: 3.2
BackToBody is a plugin that watches for when a player dies and then records their exact location. When they respawn they can instantly teleport back to where they were when they died by using the /btb command. It's as simple as that! Now has Vault support to charge a player before they can teleport to where they died.
- Allows for player to return to last place of death
- Supports Vault, which allows for supporting most major economy plugins.
- cost: The amount of money it costs to use /btb (only works if Vault is installed)
- decay: When true, you'll only be able to use /btb for a limited amount of time before the command expires.
- decay-time: The amount of time (in seconds) before the /btb command expires after death.
- grace-period: After using /btb, you will not take any damage for this amount of time in seconds.