Color update is out!!!!
When a player stands still too long then the server broadcasts this message: <playername> has gone afk at X,Y,Z , and when the player come back and moves the server broadcasts another message saying that the player is no longer afk. This plugin could be for a raiding and grieving server. This plugin has a permission node, look below, or if you don't know how to use nodes then is plugin is configured so that ops will not be seen.
Example of what it does:
/afk Which will set the player AFK without releasing their cords
/setplayerafk <player_name> This command has a permission node or will default to op. This command is just for laughs, you can set a player afk and release their cords.
Permissions are finally here!
- No bugs here!
Things to add to AFKCoords:
Add a log.
Make a config for time that need to pass before they go afk.
Add a set player afk command: /setplayerafk <playername>
Add a command: /afk
- Make a video on how to install and use it when done
Make a auto updater
Version 0.3 Release
- Added a configuration file so the you can change the time that has to pass before the player goes afk.
- Added a auto updater option in the configuration file, so that you can turn off auto updating.
Version 0.2 Release
- Added a permission node for the afk command: afk.command
- Also added a update notifier that will tell you if there is a new update in the server's log.
Version 0.1 Release
- Added commands: /afk and /setplayerafk
- Added permission for the commands above:
Version 0.1 Beta
- Added Permissions: afk.notseen
Version 0.2 Alpha
- Fixed problem with .yml file
Version 0.1 Alpha
- Initial release
I need your ideas please leave a comment about what you want to see in other updates.
If you find a bug or an error please pm me about it.