78 parts for large lifting rockets, 5m rocket parts, large SRBs, and matching decouplers for Kerbal Space Program.
Parts for large lifting rockets, 5m rocket parts, large SRBs, and matching decouplers for Kerbal Space Program.
zer0Kerbal, originally by
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
Forward by NecroBones
SpaceY Lifters is a parts pack that is intended to extend the stock line-up of parts for lifting heavy payloads to orbit, by providing a similar update to the NASA/ARM pack from 0.23.5, in the next size up.
It provides a range of 5m fuel tanks and engines, a fueled 3.75m nose-cone, both "stack" and "radial" decouplers, a fueled size adapter, and a range of powerful SRBs.
The name is a play on "SpaceX" in the real world, but also has the amusing double connotations of being "spacey", and also "Space, why?" -- Because it's there!
All of the models and textures were made 100% from scratch, using Blender, Photoshop, and Unity.
Part of the NecroBones suite of mods, that work nicely together!
Maintain a "pretty", but still mostly stock-alike appearance. While KW goes a long way toward realism, we want to have a smaller pack that blends nicely with stock, and other stock-alike packs.
While extending the stock game, try to maintain a gameplay balance with stock.
And do so while adding:
- Another layer of large rocketry, beyond the 3.75m ARM/NASA update that was added in KSP 0.23.5. Specifically, 5m parts.
- Large SRB options with high thrust and shorter burn times than the NASA/ARM SRB.
- Large rocketry utilities-- Big radial decouplers with thrusters built in, larger sepratron, etc.
Contains several unusual or unique features, including some "firsts":
- Engines with multiple sized fairings, or with conical fairings.
- Engine clusters with mode-switching for activating/deactivating nozzle groups.
- Rocket-assisted radial decouplers.
- Stack size adapters with multiple target diameters (adaptive shrouds).
- Docking ports with guide-lights.
- Fuel tanks with automatic shrouds.
- Thrust plates and adapters with fairings.
- "Petal" cargo bay.
- Russian (Русский) - спасибо evanisrael
- your translation here
- Logo(s) for SpaceY Lifters (SYL)
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Sample crafts/subassemblies
- Variant textures and model updates (add/improve: lights, iva, hatches et al)
- Variants: Converting from InterstellarFuelSwitch|Firespitter to stock
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README's in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quick start guide(s). GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
Most recent releases only available via CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
- NecroBones suite of mods that play nicely together
- Lithobrake Exploration Technologies (LET) lander parts, large chutes/legs/ladders/etc
- SpaceY Corporation (SYC)
- Color Coded Canisters (CCC) beautification replacement models/textures for stock tanks, with color-coded end caps, and auto-closing shrouds
- ColorFuel Lines (CFL) color-selectable fuel lines
- Joolian Discovery (JOOL)
- Modular Rocket Systems (MRS) stock-alike parts pack, NASA-like alternatives, and filling the gaps
- Modular Rocket Systems LITE (MRSL)
- SeaDragon (SEA)
- The Burger Mod (BURG)
- The Elephant Engine (ELEP)
- The collection of Fuel Tanks Plus Ltd (FTPL) large stock-like tanks with Color Coded Canister style:
- Adjustable Mod Panel (KAMP)
- Behemoth Aerospace Engineering (BAE)
- Biomatic (BIO)
- Coyote Cargo Freighter (CCF)
- Docking Port Descriptions (DPD)
- Drop Tanks (DROP)
- Drop Tanks III (DTIII)
- Exception Detector (EXCD)
- Field Training Facility (FTF)
- Field Training Lab (FTL)
- Foundations (FND) <small>Helps prevent ground constructions from floating away</small>
- Gimbal Trim (TRIM)
- GPO (Goo Pumps & Oils') Speed Pump (GPO)
- Kaboom! (BOOM)
- MoarKerbals (MOAR)
- Near Future Rovers (NFR)
- OhScrap! (OHS)
- On Demand Fuel Cells (ODFC)
- Precise Maneuver (PM)
- Pteron (MSRV)
- ScrapYard (SCRAP)
- SimpleConstruction! (SCON)
- SimpleLogistics! (SLOG)
- SimpleNotes! (NOTE)
- Stack Inline Lights (SIL)
- Klockheed Martian Ltd (KML) by [dtobi][dtobi]
- Community Tech Tree (ctt)
- Connected Living Space (CLS)
- Default Action Groups (DAG) enables automatic toggling of SAS on reaction wheels
- Engine Ignitor (ign)
- Ferram Aerospace Research (far) NEAR-FAR
- HotRockets! (hot)
- Indicator lights
- ModularManagement (MM) or Module Manager
- RemoteTech (RT)
- TweakScale (twk)
- Fuel Switchers:
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
Credits and Special Thanks
Legal Mumbo Jumbo (License provenance)
Author (1) -
see Notices for more legal Mumbo Jumbo
Original Author (ROOT) (0): NecroBones
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
see Notices for more legal Mumbo Jumbo
How to support this and other great mods by
Comment, click, like, share, up-vote, subscribe
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help out a lot!
and it is true.