An expansion pack for the SpaceY Lifters (SYL) parts addon which adds 7.5m parts, plus additional engines, accessories, and other parts that go beyond the original stated purpose of SpaceY Heavy Lifters. **Requires both SpaceY Corp (SYC) and SpaceY Lifters (SYL).
zer0Kerbal][zer0Kerbal], originally by
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
Forward by NecroBones
This parts pack is an expansion for the SpaceY Lifters (SYL) pack and requires that one as a dependency.
The name is a play on "SpaceX" in the real world, but also has the amusing double connotations of being "spacey", and also "Space, why?" -- Because it's there!
We hope you enjoy this pack. If you have any comments or feedbacplease feel free to send a private message to
NecroBones[zer0Kerbal][zer0Kerbal] on the forums. Thanks!
Part of the NecroBones suite of mods, that work nicely together!
- Provide some new visual styles, to dress up the booster sections of your rockets.
- Help mildly reduce part count and wobble, by providing larger tanks.
- Be as memory efficient as possible.
- Each diameter has a shared texture to keep memory usage low.
- Follow the same colors and artistic style established in Color Coded Canisters.
- Note that the stats, appearances, and descriptions of the parts shown below are subject to change, or may be out of date.
- The "Delta IV Heavy" shown in some screenshots below includes parts from several other mods.
- Logo(s) for SpaceY Expanded (SYX)
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Variant textures and model updates (add/improve: lights, iva, hatches et al)
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README's in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quick start guide(s). GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
Most recent releases only available via CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
- Docking Port Descriptions (DPD)
- GPO (Goo Pumps & Oils') Speed Pump (GPO)
- Kaboom! (BOOM)
- On Demand Fuel Cells (ODFC)
Foundations (FND) <small>Helps prevent ground constructions from floating away</small>
NecroBones suite of mods that play nicely together
- Lithobrake Exploration Technologies (LET) lander parts, large chutes/legs/ladders/etc
- SpaceY Corporation (SYC)
- Color Coded Canisters (CCC) beautification replacement models/textures for stock tanks, with color-coded end caps, and auto-closing shrouds
- ColorFuel Lines (CFL) color-selectable fuel lines
- Joolian Discovery (JOOL)
- Modular Rocket Systems (MRS) stock-alike parts pack, NASA-like alternatives, and filling the gaps
- Modular Rocket Systems LITE (MRSL)
- SeaDragon (SEA)
- The Burger Mod (BURG)
- The Elephant Engine (ELEP)
- The collection of Fuel Tanks Plus Ltd (FTPL) large stock-like tanks with Color Coded Canister style:
- Community Tech Tree (ctt)
- Connected Living Space (CLS)
- CryoEngines (cryo)
- Default Action Groups (DAG) enables automatic toggling of SAS on reaction wheels
- Engine Ignitor (ign)
- Ferram Aerospace Research (far) NEAR-FAR
- HotRockets! (hot)
- ModularManagement (MM) or Module Manager
- RemoteTech (RT)
- TweakScale (twk)
- Fuel Switchers:
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
Credits and Special Thanks
Legal Mumbo Jumbo (License provenance)
Author (1) - [
Original Author (ROOT) (0): NecroBones
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
see Notices for more legal Mumbo Jumbo
How to support this and other great mods by
Comment, click, like, share, up-vote, subscribe
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help out a lot!
and it is true.