Мир (MIR) Space Station for Kerbal Space Program.
By zer0Kerbal and Sampa, originally by BobCat, DECQ and Dragon01
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
Features by BobCat
- Modular space station
- Мир (MIR) Core module with living quarters, six docking ports and a detailed IVA.
- Kvant-1 Astrophysics module with an X-ray experiment and a docking port.
- FSM space tug for delivering Kvant 1 to the station.
- Kvant-2 physics module with an airlock.
- Kristall docking module with two additional docking ports.
- Spektr power module with 4 solar panels.
- Priroda Kerbin observation module with a big Travers antenna.
- Docking Compartment for improving docking clearance. By Blista100, used with permission.
- Zarya FGB with high fuel load and RCS configured for flying with Unity module attached.
- Zvezda service module (MIR Core variant) with 4 docking ports.
- New solar panels and an ISS-style docking port.
Preamble by Wikipedia
Mir (Russian: Мир, IPA: [[ˈmʲir](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA/Russian); lit. 'peace' or 'world') was a space station that operated in low Earth orbit from 1986 to 2001, operated by the Soviet Union and later by Russia. Mir was the first modular space station and was assembled in orbit from 1986 to 1996. It had a greater mass than any previous spacecraft. At the time it was the largest artificial satellite in orbit, succeeded by the International Space Station (ISS) after Mir's orbit decayed.
- Solar panels: suncatcher and suntracking
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts
- Sample crafts/subassemblies
- Variant Textures and model updates (add/improve lights, iva, hatches and so forth)
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quick start guide. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
Most recent releases only available via CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
- The collection of BobCat Industries (BOB)
- Adjustable Mod Panel (KAMP)
- Biomatic (BIO)
- Docking Port Descriptions (DPD)
- Exception Detector (EXCD)
- Field Training Facility (FTF)
- Field Training Lab (FTL)
- GPO (Goo Pumps & Oils') Speed Pump (GPO)
- Kaboom! (BOOM)
- MoarKerbals (MOAR)
- Near Future Rovers (NFR)
- OhScrap! (OHS)
- On Demand Fuel Cells (ODFC)
- Precise Maneuver (PM)
- Pteron (MSRV)
- ScrapYard (SCRAP)
- SimpleConstruction! (SCON)
- SimpleLife! (LIFE)
- SimpleLogistics! (SLOG)
- SimpleNotes! (NOTE)
- Stock Inline Lights (SIL)
- by Axial Aerospace
- TweakScale (twk)
- Kerbal Attachment System (KAS)
- Kerbal Inventory System (KIS)
- ModularManagement (MM) or Module Manager
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
Credits and Special Thanks
- BobCat for creating these glorious parts!
- DECQ and Dragon01 for creating this glorious parts addon!
- see Attributions for more
Legal Mumbo Jumbo (License provenance)
Author (3) - Sampa and zer0Kerbal
DECQ Link "Do what you want with him."
DECQ Link "It's okay if you have the urge to accept this and publish, you are free to do so."
Forum: Thread - Download:
Dropbox- Source: Dropbox
Original Author (ROOT) (0): BobCat
Forum: Thread - Download:
Wayback Machine- Source: Wayback Machine
BobCat Link "It's okay if you have the urge to accept this and publish, you are free to do so."
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
see Notices for more legal Mumbo Jumbo
How to support this and other great mods by
Comment, click, like, share, up-vote, subscribe
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help out a lot!
and it is true.