Parts pack for resource-conversion and vessel-assembly for Kerbal Space Program.
zer0Kerbal, originally by Eleusis La Arwall
adopted with express permission and brought to you by KerbSimpleCo
PECUNIA PER KERBULUS
Preamble by Eleusis La Arwall
This pack contains a Furnace and a ChemicalReactor to convert Ore to Metal and a 3D-Printer to print RocketParts from Metal. Also some launchpads that require ExtraplanetaryLaunchpads to assemble vessels from Rocketparts and some tanks to store Metal and RocketParts.
The production-chain is very basic: Ore --> Metal --> RocketParts --> Vessel.
- Compatibility patches
- Contracts for these glorious parts!
- Sample crafts/subassemblies
- Variant textures and model updates (add/improve: lights, iva, hatches et al)
- Marketing Images and Videos such as hero shots, animated gifs, short highlights
- Translations: See the README in the Localization folder for instructions for adding or improving translations. There is also the quick start guide. GitHub push is the best way to contribute. Additions and corrections welcome!
- Have a request? Glad to have them, kindly submit through GitHub.
Most recent releases only available via CurseForge/OverWolf Website/App
- GPO (Goo Pumps & Oils') Speed Pump (GPO)
- Kaboom! (BOOM)
- ModularManagement (MM) or Module Manager
- Resource Switchers Supported:
- Interstellar Fuel Switch CORE
- Firespitter CORE
- One of the Resource Switcher addons are 99% required
- Parts will load but some will have reduced or no function
- The configs autodetects if Interstellar Fuel Switch CORE, Firespitter CORE or B9PartSwitch is installed and uses the corresponding modules
- If multiple ResourceSwitchers are installed, the priority goes as follows: Interstellar Fuel Switch CORE > [Firespitter][fs] > B9PartSwitch
Transparent Command Pods (TP) - so you can see what you are building :)
Foundations (FND) Helps prevent ground constructions from floating away
- Resource Switchers
- Community Tech Tree
- Community Resource Pack
- Connected Living Space
- Contract Configurator
- Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) - allows the RecycleSite to dump all recycled resources
- Kerbal Inventory System (KIS) - this gives the Launchsite and Sledgehammer function
- On Demand Fuel Cells (ODFC)
- OSE Workshop
PatchManager - allows patches to be easily toggleable
- SIMPLEX Colonies
- TETRIX tech tree
- TweakScale (twk)
- parts, config, flags, agency, resources, science, tech-tree, career, crewed, uncrewed
red box below is a link to forum post on how to get support
Be Kind: Lithobrake, not jakebrake! Keep your Module Manager up to date
Credits and Special Thanks
Legal Mumbo Jumbo (License provenance)
Author (1) -
Original (ROOT) (0) - Author: Eleusis La Arwall
All bundled mods are distributed under their own licenses
see Notices for more legal Mumbo Jumbo
How to support this and other great mods by
Comment, click, like, share, up-vote, subscribe
Completely voluntary, absolutely amazing, and really does help out a lot!
and it is true.