BahamutoD has taken a leave of absence and requested that his mods be continued, so the BDArmory Team is pleased to announce BDArmory Continued!
This mod is a work in progress. The last update contains many new features and systems, so you will likely find issues with the new stuff,
or find that things that used to work no longer work. Please kindly report issues in a thorough manner. Thanks.
Discuss on the KSP forum page.
Installation : Copy the BDArmory folder from the zip file's GameData folder into your GameData folder.
If updating, please remove your old BDArmory folder before extracting.
BDArmory Wiki (new!)
- This long overdue, but it has just been started so there are only a few pages so far. If you know some things about BDArmory and would like to help fill it out, please feel free to do so. It would be greatly appreciated!
KSPedia pages! BDAc now has a KSPedia presence. information on BDArmory can now be found in game!
- Aim and fire turrets with your mouse
- Homing air-air and air-ground missiles
- Cruise Missiles
- Countermeasure flares
- Unguided rockets
- Cannons and artillery
- Naval combat systems.
- Recoil impulse calculated by projectile mass and muzzle velocity.
- Bullets are affected by gravity.
- Firing mechanism cut-off if the gun is pointed at your own vessel.
- Highly configurable.
- Configure AI guards to fight against
- Current damage system:
- == each bullet adds heat to a Part on impact depending on the bullet's mass and velocity, and the Part's impact tolerance. The part is destroyed when heat exceeds max heat.
- == explosions push objects and apply heat to them based on their impact tolerance and how far they are from explosion center.