Wyr3d's Icy Vein's Stats Prorities
Borrowing from Papasol's innovative "Sol's Noxxic Statistic Priorities" this add-on achieves the same results, but using statistic data taken from Icy Veins build data instead. The add-on has been updated again since the launch of Battle for Azeroth to reflect the changes made on Icy Veins website.
Thanks to those who provided feedback regarding DH's data either not displaying, or displaying incorrectly. Special thanks go to Alariaa of Immortal who helped with Legion testing; and credit to Noollab on Curse who tweaked the add-on for DH support.
Wyr3d's Icy Veins Statisitics Priorities is suitable for all localisations, after a work-around was implemented to fix the issues bought in by Legion a few versions back. Feedback regarding the add-on is most welcome.
- Pop-up window with Stat Priorities per character, based on class/spec
- Readme file about this mod
- Supports all regions!
This add-on is current with the build recommendations at Icy-Veins.com as of 13th August 2018.
As much as I love WoW, work commitments make me a casual player, so I won't be updating this add-on too often. I will try to keep it up-to-date per patch though. But if I miss one, you can edit the .toc file and change the Interface number as required.
Have fun kids.
- Add-ons which alter the default character sheet frame may cause the add-on to either display incorrectly, or not at all. Please contact the author of the conflicting add-on about a workaround if possible. (Works fine with ElvUI)
- Papasol for his work, and the inspiration behind this one. Fact is, if Papasol's work had "Icy Veins" compatiblity, I wouldn't have bothered to make this in the first place. Borrowed from your design, hope you don't mind. I loved your add-on man. ^^
- Many thanks to Mayon, without who's Youtube Channel and WoW Add-on design videos, I would never have got this off the ground :D
- Thanks to Alariaa of Immortal for feedback on the Demon Hunter class.
- Thanks and credit to Noollab of Curse for the tweak suggestion which enabled the Demon Hunter class to display correctly.