Wide Quest Log (Fixed)
This addon is a fixed version of the Wide Quest Log addon. I am not the original author, I am just trying to maintain it while the original appears not to be at the moment. If/once the original addon becomes maintained again, I will archive this version.
I am by no means well versed in WoW addon development, let alone Lua. Github PR's are most welcome!
CloneVince, message me when/if you are resuming support for the addon. In the meantime I will attempt to support it.
This projet is a reupload of the original addon from bloodline_
Wide Quest Log is a World of Warcraft Classic addon that doubles the width of the Quest Log UI panel to give you a better overview of your quests when your log is full. This addon sets itself apart for being as simple as possible. It does not offer any more or any less features than the default Quest Log UI apart from making better use of modern screen real estate. For the people that want a little bit more quality of life in their World of Warcraft Classic user interface but stay as close to vanilla as possible.
- A double window quest log for an extra clear overview of your full quest log.
- Correctly functioning window tiling. When you open a window beside the quest log it will align the new window correctly.
- Working shift+click linking of your quests in chat
- Working shift+click quest tracking
- Seamless ElvUI integration
- Simplicity without diluting the vanilla experience.
- Quest level badges can be added using my standalone addon Wide Quest Log Levels!
- Compatible with Quest XP Tracker
- This addon is a fork and re-release of the discontinued addon "DoubleWide"
You can see the level badges with this addon : https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/widequestloglevels/