Note: I am no longer playing WoW, but I've used the Warlords beta to fix, update and briefly test the addon. The latest beta (v3.0.1 beta) should work with Warlords 6.0.2. Feel free to comment or send me messages if you had some issues.
Now updated for Mists of Pandaria (beta supports Warlords 6.0.2) More cooldowns and features to come!
Track Cooldowns tracks and displays following raid/party spells:
- Death Knight: Anti-Magic Zone, Anti-Magic Shell, Bone Shield, Icebound Fortitude, Vampiric Blood, Rune Tap, Raise Ally, Dark Command, Death Grip, Mind Freeze, Strangulate, Gorefiend's Grasp, Remoreless Winter, Desecrated Ground, Death Pact, Unholy Blight, Lichborne, Asphyxiate, Death's Advance
- Druid: Barkskin, Innervate, Rebirth, Tranquility, Incarnation: Tree of Life, Typhoon, Growl, Solar Beam, Iron Bark, Heart of the Wild, Nature's Vigil, Skull Bash (Cat and Bear forms), Might of Ursoc, Celestial Alignment, Cenarion Ward, Displacer Beast, Nature's Swiftness, Renewal, Mass Entanglement, Force of Nature, Ursol's Vortex, Starfall, Mighty Bash
- Hunter: Feign Death, Misdirection, Deterrence, Silencing Shot, Disengage
- Mage: Time Warp, Ice Block, Invisibility, Ring of Frost, Counterspell
- Monk: Revival, Life Cocoon, Chi Brew, Leg Sweep, Charging Ox Wave, Dampen Harm, Diffuse Magic, Rushing Jade Wind, Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger, Fortifying Brew, Zen Meditation
- Paladin: Divine Protection, Divine Shield, Ardent Defender, Hand of Protection, Hand of Sacrifice, Hand of Salvation, Lay On Hands, Devotion Aura, Divine Plea, Hand of Reckoning, Rebuke, Execution Sentence/Stay of Execution, Holy Prism, Light's Hammer, Holy Avenger, Avenging Wrath, Speed of Light, Guardian of the Ancient Kings (Retribution only)
- Priest: Divine Hymn, Fear Ward, Guardian Spirit, Hymn of Hope, Leap of Faith, Pain Suppression, Power Word: Barrier, Silence, Dispersion, Void Shift, Power Infusion, Shadowfiend, Mindbender, Void Tendrils, Psyfiend, Desperate Prayer, Halo
- Rogue: Cloak of Shadows, Vanish, Tricks of the Trade, Kick, Preparation, Dismantle, Evasion, Shadowstep
- Shaman: Bloodlust/Heroism, Mana Tide Totem, Reincarnation, Spirit Link Totem, Thunderstorm, Wind Shear, Spirit Link Totem, Healing Tide Totem, Ascendance, Ancestral Guidance, Stormlash Totem, Stone Bulwark Totem, Astral Shift, Earthgrab Totem, Windwalk Totem, Call of the Elements, Elemental Mastery, Ancesteral Swiftness, Tremor Totem, Earth Elemental Totem, Fire Elemental Totem
- Warlock: Soulstone Resurrection, Ritual of Summoning, Ritual of Souls, Spell Lock, Dark Regeneration, Shadowfury, Mortal Coil, Howl of Terror, Sacrificial Pact, Dark Bargain, Unbound Will, Grimoire of Service, Grimoire of Sacrifice, Archimonde's Vengeance, Kil'jaeden's Cunning
- Warrior: Last Stand, Shield Wall, Enraged Regeneration, Rallying Cry, Taunt, Pummel, Demoralizing Banner, Skull Banner, Disrupting Shout, Staggering Shout, Bladestorm, Dragon Roar, Shockwave, Mass Spell Reflection, Safeguard, Vigilance, Avatar, Bloodbath, Stormbolt
- Hiding any spell from tracking.
- Hide your own spells.
- Track only your own cooldowns.
- Choose channels to report about ready spells.
- Fully customizable tracking bars.
- Track cooldowns in raids, parties, battlegrounds, or while alone.
- Synchronization between addon owners to get correct spell cooldowns, including glyphs and talents (might still need some updating).
- Synchronization cooldowns from owners oRA and CTRA (Rebirth, Soulstone Resurrection and Reincarnation).
- Cooldown resets through boss tracking. DBM or BigWigs must be installed to take advantage of this feature.
- Report screen which tracks the various cooldowns used by players in your raid/party/etc.
- Group cooldowns by class (and then sort by time) or just sort by time alone.
To configure the addon use Interface/AddOns tab in the main menu or right click on AddOn anchor.
- /tc - shows available commands
- /tc toggle - enable/disable the addon
- /tc config - displays configuration window
- /tc reset - resets all current cooldowns
- /tc test - shows some test bars
- /tc report - shows cooldown report screen
Feel free to use http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/track-cooldowns/localization/
- English: 100% complete
- French: 0% complete
- German: 94% complete
- Korean: 100% complete
- Russian: 100% complete
- Simplified Chinese: 48% complete
- Spanish: 0% complete
- Traditional Chinese: 100% complete