Uploaded by SolanyaStormbreaker
Uploaded May 2, 2021
Game Version 9.0.5
Size 1.21 MB
Changelog version 2.3.4
- Fixed an issue with links in brackets displaying incorrectly in chat while using ElvUI.
Changelog version 2.3.3
Added tooltip fields for character zone and health. These fields can be toggled in Tooltip settings.
- The zone field will only show when the character is in another zone (if looking at a party member for instance).
- The health field will only show if the character is not full health. It is disabled by default.
- Fixed a few issues with profile transfer.
- Fixed Kui name-only RP nameplates not updating when level text and health were both disabled.
- Fixed inability to set a pet profile when the pet is first summoned.
- Fixed TRP tooltip overlapping with the main tooltip if the profile has been caught by the mature filter.
- Fixed TRP chat links breaking from emote/OOC/speech detection.
- Fixed Currently/OOC fields not properly hiding on tooltips if they only contained whitespaces.
Changelog version 2.3.2
- Added settings for right-click options on unit frames and chat names.
- Fixed incorrect names showing up on Blizzard NPC nameplates.
- Fixed display issue with KuiNameplates tank mode.
- Fixed a dependency issue preventing chat customization from working when using Prat and Listener.
- Fixed localization not being properly applied to various settings.
Changelog version 2.3
- Added a module to customize nameplates with RP information. At present, only default Blizzard nameplates and KuiNameplates are supported.
As it is now redundant, the TRP3: KuiNameplates module will now disable itself and should be uninstalled.
- Added support for companion profiles in Classic.
- Added entries on unit frames right-click menu to open profile + change roleplay status.
- Added a window to copy character names linked to a profile when right-clicking it in the directory list.
- Added an option to disable profile tooltips in instances.
- The URL copy window now closes after pressing the copy shortcut.
- The default profile no longer shows the amount of characters bound to it.
- Cropped characteristic fields will now show a tooltip on hover with the full content of the field.
- The description editor will now receive input focus after clicking any formatting tool button.
- Customized names in chat frames that have excessively large lengths will now be cropped.
- Custom colors for personality traits now apply to attribute names.
- Fixed an issue with chat customization not properly registering on login while using Prat.
- Fixed missing sound cue when opening/closing the main window.
- Fixed an issue that could cause PvP flagged players to show their location on map scans in Classic.
- Fixed missing vulpera language icon.
Changelog version 2.2
- Added Pronouns preset in Additional information. When using this preset, the pronouns will be shown on your tooltip.
- Added support for companion profiles on the secondary pet summoned with the hunter talent Animal Companion.
- Added a hunter pet browser when binding a companion profile through the profile list.
- Fixed chat link tooltips being invisible when first opening one.
- Fixed formatting issues with chat links.
- Fixed an issue causing the battle pet browser to show an incomplete list if the battle pet collection had search filters applied.
- Fixed invalid icons in the About tab when receiving a profile from other RP addons on Classic.
- Fixed incorrect information on the tooltip of the NPC speech prefix setting.
- Fixed an issue with Tukui chat history.