Uploaded by EllypseCelwe
Uploaded Jul 8, 2019
Game Version 8.2.0
Size 10.94 KB
- Fixed a Lua error when the option to show custom titles in the nameplates is enabled.
- Fixed an issue where pets (hunter/warlock) names would be hidden if you were not hiding OOC names.
- Fixed a Lua error when using the icon as the preferred OOC indicator.
This version requires Total RP 3 version 1.6.1 or later.
- The new consolidated setting to increase contrast in General settings is now applied to nameplates.
- The OOC indicator setting is now separate from the tooltip setting to fix an issue when trying to disable the tooltip module.
- Fixed issues with invisible nameplates or healthbars. (Thanks Kesava !)
- Fixed an issue introduced by changes in recent versions of Kui Nameplates that would prevent this module from properly customizing nameplates.
- Implemented a workaround for the issue where Total RP 3's customizations are not applied when the option to show player title in Kui Nameplates is enabled.
- Added option to actively query unknown players for their profile information. This option is enabled by default, and means that people's profiles will be download as you are wandering, and their RP name will now automatically appear above their head, without the need to place your cursor over them.
- Added option to show OOC indicator in front of the player names (enabled by default)
- Fixed some issues with names being displayed on wrong nameplates
- Fixed an issue with nameplates resetting to an incorrect state.
- Updated for patch 8.0.1.
- Migrated locales management to new system in Total RP 3.
This version requires Total RP 3 version 1.4.3.