All your important information at a glance
A simple Titan addon for dual specs that displays your current spec on the Titan Panel button and allows you to easily switch specs with a simple left-click.
It also provides advanced functionality and display options for those who want to customize what is shown.
This allows you to see exactly what you want with a quick glance. For example, you can quickly check if your in the correct gear or have the right talents selected for the boss you are on. It also allows you to make sure you will get the right loot to drop. Why waste time having to right click your portrait just to verify you have the correct Loot Specialization chosen.
Optional features include:
- Assigning Equipment Manager sets to each spec for auto equipping.
- Display of custom spec names.
- Display of spec icon.
- Display of your currently equipped Equipment Manager set.
- Display of your selected Loot Specialization.
- Customized display of any Talent Points you are specced into. (ex. Balance (Feline Swiftness,Typhoon,Nature's Vigil))
You can also set key-bindings for the 4 actions below:
- Left-Click will switch your spec and, if assigned, the gear for that spec.
- Shift + Left-Click will switch only your spec.
- Alt + Left-Click will switch between the two gear sets that you have assigned to your specs, otherwise between all gear sets.
- Ctrl + Left-Click will rotate through Loot Specializations.
If you're able to help with translations, please check out the project's localization page: http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/titan-panel-talents/localization/
Early-release and alpha versions are always available from the project's file page: http://wow.curseforge.com/projects/titan-panel-talents/files/
Q: Does DualSpec have any dependencies, other than TitanPanel itself?
Q: How do I report a bug or request a feature?
Please use the ticketing system provided by Curse. This is greatly preferable to posting comments as it allows me to properly track them. While I love to receive comments, bug reports and feature requests will almost certainly require a ticket anyhow.
Q: Is there anything I can do to help?
- First (and the easiest) give this addon a good rating and add it to your favourites ;)
- Tell your friends about it.
- Testing and suggestions for new features, etc.