Titan Panel [Farm Friend]
A World of Warcraft AddOn that extends the famous Titan Panel with the functionality to Track up to nine Farmed Items in the Titan Panel Bar.
A notification will appear if the defined goal quantity for an item has reached.
Alt + Right click on an Item in your Bags or Bank to start tracking.
You can also enter the name of the desired Item in the AddOn settings.
- Track up to four farmed Items in the Titan Panel Bar
- Track inventory or inventory and bank quantity
- Show item icon in the Titan Panel Bar
- Define an optional quantity for the farmed item
- Shows a notification if the item quantity has reached
- Select an optional sound for the notification
- Customize notification effects
- Show colored item count and quantity
- Localized (English and German)
- Define an shortcut for fast tracking (Default: ALT + right click)
- Toggle item display modes
- /ff track <Item Slot 1 - 12> <Item ID | Item Name | Item Link> - Sets the tracked item
- /ff quantity <Item Slot 1 - 12> <Quantity> - Sets the goal quantity.
- /ff primary <Item Slot 1 - 12> - Sets the items position that would be shown in the Titan Panel bar.
- /ff settings - Open up the AddOn settings page.
- /ff reset <all | items> - Resets Farm Friend to it's default settings.
- /ff version - Show the current used Farm Friend Version.
- /ff help - Shows the available chat commands.
Original author "Keldor"
I took over the addon when the original author "Keldor" stopped updating his addon.
I have made small changes, e.g. instead of 4 items, 12 items can be displayed here.
If "Keldor" has a problem with that, he can always tell me.