This addon adds a button "Show" above the target name frame that allows you to see in details its 3D model. You can now have a better look at all the things that are targetable!
Once the 3D model frame is opened,
Click the "Lock" button to be able to:
- Rotate the model with left click.
- Move the model with right click.
- Zoom in and out with the mouse scroll.
Click the "Unlock" button to be able to:
- Drag the frame where you want in your interface with left click.
- Change the dimensions of the frame with Alt + Left click (click anywhere in the frame).
The "Background" button shows or hide a black background.
The "Reset" button resets the model position.
The "x" button closes the frame. You can also click on "Hide" button above the target name frame.
! Reloading your interface or disconnecting will reset the default size and potition of the model frame.
Note: All credit to Fizzlemizz from wowinterface.com who helped me and litterally wrote the entire code. Thanks again Fizzlemizz u the best <3
Here is the original forum thread of this addon: https://www.wowinterface.com/forums/showthread.php?p=335226