⚠️ Since my knowledge with LUA code is limited I will do my best to keep the add-on up to date, without promises. It may still work fine but if not you can freely uptade it or create a similar one using the code of this one. This is Public Domain.
This addon adds a button "Show" above the target name frame that allows you to see in details its 3D model. You can now have a better look at all the things that are targetable!
Once the 3D model frame is opened,
Click the "Lock" button to be able to:
- Rotate the model with left click.
- Move the model with right click.
- Zoom in and out with the mouse scroll.
Click the "Unlock" button to be able to:
- Drag the frame where you want in your interface with left click.
- Change the dimensions of the frame with Alt + Left click (click anywhere in the frame).
The "Background" button shows or hide a black background.
The "Reset" button resets the model position.
The "x" button closes the frame. You can also click on "Hide" button above the target name frame.
! Reloading your interface or disconnecting will reset the default size and potition of the model frame.