This addon is a plugin for Titan Panel based on the addon by the same name authored by Suddendeath2000 that was dropped around 2010. With the release of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor and the addition of numerous API changes over the past several years the original addon no longer works. With no foreseeable date to pick it back up I figured I would use Suddendeath2000's idea for a Titan-based button for mounts as I really missed the functionality. Thanks to Suddendeath2000 for his original work and idea.
This is a simple, lightweight addon which places a mount button in your desired position on your Titan Bar, consolidating your mounts in one place. No longer do you need to clutter action bar space with mounts!
- Movable button which displays your current mount and icon on your Titan Panel bar
- Includes a drop down list of your mounts, usable by the current character, organized by first letter. - no more looking through that massive Mount Journal!
- Allows for up to 3 favorite mounts, per character. - For those like me who have lots of starred favorites in the Journal, but also like to have certain mounts for certain characters.
- Includes a new and updated Favorite Panel UI to select your favorite mounts.
- Allows mounting a dismounting with a simple double click of the Titan Mount button. Double left clicking while not mounted will summon the mount which you were last riding.
- NEW - Simple key bind now allows for quick summoning/dismissing of the character's last used mount. No more clicking!
- NEW - Allows for up to 2 account-wide favorite mounts. These mounts are shared across all characters on that account.
- Display options to hide button text, icon, or both in order save Titan Panel bar space.
- Corrected a small issue when using mount keybinding which would print the mountID to the chat window
- Corrected a LUA issue when adding a new mount to a player's collection
- Corrected an issue in regards to the mod's OnLoad event
- Updated Titan Mount to reflect changes made by Titan Panel for their library functions and constants.
- As of 7.2.5 it appears the dropdown menus in the Manage Favorite panel has mounts are "checked" when they shouldn't be. Please comment or submit a ticket the project page if you find any other issue. Thanks!