Skillet-Classic is a replacement for the default TradeSkill (and Crafting/Enchanting) UI.
To report bugs and request new features see: https://github.com/b-morgan/Skillet-Classic/issues
To help with Localization see: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/skillet-classic/localization
Other than "Please open an issue" I won't be responding to bug reports in comments.
- Larger than the standard tradeskill window.
- Built-in queue for creating multiple, different items.
- Queued items are saved when you log out and are restored on log in.
- Automatically buy reagents for queued recipes when visiting a vendor.
- If you can craft a reagent needed by a recipe, then clicking on that reagent will take you to its recipe (same features as Reverse Engineering).
- If the item to be crafted requires a minimum level to use, that level can be displayed along with the recipe (disabled by default).
- The shopping list of items needed for all queued recipes for all alts can be displayed at banks, auction houses, or from the command line.
- Items needed for crafting queued items can be automatically retrieved from your bank (by using the shopping list).
- User editable list of notes attached to reagents and crafted items.
- Queued counts added to (optional) notes display.
- Recipes can be filtered by name, whether or not you could level when creating the item, and whether or not you have the mats available.
- Sorting of recipes (name, difficulty, level, and quality of crafted item).
- Tracking of materials on alts (limited).
- Plugin support for (limited) modification of the Skillet frame by other addons.
- Custom grouping.
- User managed Ignored Recipes List.
- Complete or mostly complete localizations for deDE, esES, frFR, ruRU, koKR, zhCN, zhTW.
- Classic Era and Burning Crusade Classic
Skillet-Classic can be used with TSM for all professions except Enchanting. TSM Crafting UI must be set to native ('TSM4') mode. For Enchanting, use the TSM Crafting UI or disable TSM.
- What are the numbers in the middle and how to hide them? - Right-click on the bag icon above the numbers to change which are displayed.
Blue = How many you have.
Green = How many you can make from materials you have.
Yellow = How many you can make by crafting the reagents.
Orange = How many you can make if you purchase materials from a vendor.
Purple = How many you can make using materials on you and your alts.
- How to search in the item name only? - Start your search phrase with exclamation mark: !ink.
- How to search in Auction House? - Alt+Click on shopping list.
- How to retrieve items from bank? - Turn on "Display shopping list at banks".
- How to turn off Skillet temporarily? - Shift+Click your profession button/link.
- How to link a recipe to chat? - Right+Click and select "Link Recipe".
- How to link items and reagents to chat? - Shift+Click detail icon, Alt+Click detail icon, Shift-Click reagents.
- What keys are used by Custom Groups? - Shift+Click, Ctrl+Click, Right+Click are used to select multiple recipes.
- See the Change Log associated with each file