Skillet-Classic is a replacement for the default TradeSkill (and Crafting/Enchanting) UI.
To report bugs and request new features see: https://github.com/b-morgan/Skillet-Classic/issues
To help with Localization see: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/skillet-classic/localization
Other than "Please open an issue" I won't be responding to bug reports in comments.
- Larger than the standard tradeskill window.
- Built-in queue for creating multiple, different items.
- Queued items are saved when you log out and are restored on log in.
- Automatically buy reagents for queued recipes when visiting a vendor.
- If you can craft a reagent needed by a recipe, then clicking on that reagent will take you to its recipe (same features as Reverse Engineering).
- If the item to be crafted requires a minimum level to use, that level can be displayed along with the recipe (disabled by default).
- The shopping list of items needed for all queued recipes for all alts can be displayed at banks, auction houses, or from the command line.
- Items needed for crafting queued items can be automatically retrieved from your bank (by using the shopping list).
- User editable list of notes attached to reagents and crafted items.
- Queued counts added to (optional) notes display.
- Recipes can be filtered by name, whether or not you could level when creating the item, and whether or not you have the mats available.
- Sorting of recipes (name, difficulty, level, and quality of crafted item).
- Tracking of materials on alts (limited).
- Plugin support for (limited) modification of the Skillet frame by other addons.
- Custom grouping.
- User managed Ignored Recipes List.
- Complete or mostly complete localizations for deDE, esES, frFR, ruRU, koKR, zhCN, zhTW.
- TradeSkillMaster Skillet-Classic can be used with TSM for all professions except Enchanting
If the TSM Crafting UI is set to native ('TSM4') mode
For Enchanting, use the TSM Crafting UI or disable TSM
- What are the numbers in the middle and how to hide them? - Right-click on the bag icon above the numbers to change which are displayed.
Blue = How many you have.
Green = How many you can make from materials you have.
Yellow = How many you can make by crafting the reagents.
Orange = How many you can make if you purchase materials from a vendor.
Purple = How many you can make using materials on you and your alts.
- How to search in the item name only? - Start your search phrase with exclamation mark: !ink.
- How to search in Auction House? - Alt+Click on shopping list.
- How to retrieve items from bank? - Turn on "Display shopping list at banks".
- How to turn off Skillet temporarily? - Shift+Click your profession button/link.
BigWigsMod packager version of 1.19 with newer libraries
Fix SkilletQueue lua error
Update .toc for addon managers
Add option to queue Enchant reagents
Change TradeSkillMaster global
Update TradeSkillMaster compatibility
Add linking of reagents
Add /skillet flushplayerdata command
Fix various issues
Fix various issues
Add options for profession buttons
Add AuctionLite plugin
Fix Enchanting reagent mouseover
Fix Auctionator plugin (when there is no Auctionator addon)
Update Auctionator plugin (common source with Skillet)
Add additional Tooltip scaling
Fix normal bag detection
Add Auction House debugging
Fix Enchant button
Fix Trade Barker
Add new plugins (AuctionDB, Auctioneer)
Add plugin identifier to plugin output
Fix required tools display
Fix MissingTradeSkillsList button moving
Fix Auctionator buttons
Move all CastSpellByName calls into Skillet.lua
Fix Beast Training interference
Fix Filter dropdown not initialized
Fix multiple issues
Fix minor bugs
Add Auctionator button to Shopping List
Close Shopping List when Merchant window is closed
Fix multiple issues
Fix to prevent queuing Enchanting items
Open Blizzard UI when in combat (Skillet-Classic would open with errors or fail to open)