Seed Raid aims to automate as much of the raid leader duties when conducting a 10 man seed raid in Legion.
A seed raid is when 10 herbalists each plant seeds, spawning herb nodes, from which 10 people can gather. Combined with Rank 3 Aethril Gathering, which gives the possibility of spawning a new node while gathering, this leads to massive gold for everyone involved!
Features which will help the raid leader are:
- Seeds planted by each raid member.
- Color of raid member changes if they've finished planting, or have left the raid.
- Number of members in the raid.
- Whispers a raid member when their turn to plant is over.
- Configurable total seed counts, round sizes, and whisper intervals.
- Types of seeds each raid member has planted.
- Loot each raid member has gotten.
- Left click mini-map icon to show/hide the window.
- Right click mini-map icon to clear seed counts, loot, and players no longer in the raid.
- Middle click mini-map icon to toggle whispering player seed counts (if raid leader).