Rune-It-All adds more features and functionality to Blizzard's rune frame, including size, movement, transparency, cooldown text, various art styles, and more.
Rune-It-All does the following:
- Allows you to scale the size of the runes
- Allows you to change the transparency in and out of combat
- Allows you to unlock and lock the runes so that you can move them around
- Has 5 unique layouts including: Vertical, Curved Up, Curved Down, Vertical Block, and Horizontal Block
- Has 7 unique art choices including: Beta Runes, DKI Runes, and Letter Runes, Japanese Runes, Orb Runes, Runica Runes, Beta-Enhanced Runes
- Allows you to move the runes individually
- Has custom cooldown text (includes several options along with it)
- Has option to show runes (when OOC - and useful when OOC alpha is less than 1) when you use a rune (e.g. Death and Decay OOC)
- Allows you to increase or decrease the spacing between runes ("padding") Note: only works for Vertical and Horizontal layouts
- Allows you to configure how the rune bar acts when you enter a Vehicle
- And more...
- Options can be accessed by typing /ria, /runeitall or /rune-it-all (or accessing the Interface Options)
Thank you to these people who gave the knowledge and insight to keep me on the right track:
_Chloe, slakah, zeksie, KarlKFI, Akryn, arnath2, kollektiv, Parnic, Yivry