Power Raid is an addon intended to bring more functionality to raid leaders and raid groups. It is meant to help manage the raids and reduce the amount of headaches that come with raiding in Classic WoW.
This addon is an extension of ClassicRaidAssist with more functionality and POWER!
Translation support has been added! Assistance in filling out translations for other languages would be greatly appreciated! To help out you can do any of the following:
1. Edit localizations here on curseforge
2. Create a Pull Request on Github
3. Post the translations you know how to do as an issue on Github
- Scans your raid for Buffs and Consumables so you can always know that your raid is fully prepared.
- Checks every member of your raid/group for their Raid Buffs and makes it convenient to output to chat to show who is missing the buffs.
- Checks every member of your raid for World Buffs and makes it convenient to output to chat to show who has the buffs.
- Checks members of the raid for items in their inventory that are useful to the raid (Aqual/Eternal Quintessence, Onxyia Scale Cloak, Drakefire Amulet, Seal of Ascension). You can only be checked for the items in the dropdown. NOTE: This requires everyone in the raid to have this addon to work properly.
- Checks every member of your raid/group to make sure they are using valid talents that you can set for each class
If you open up the Consumables tab you will see a few drop downs. The first being Buff or Item. This drop down is meant to show you for the spec you choose if they have the buff applied, or if they have the item for the buff. The items list is often longer due to some items not giving buffs (such as arrows for hunters). You can then choose a spec to scan off of. Once you've chosen both you can select which buffs you want to scan for then scan away and be shown who does/doesn't have those buffs and items. NOTE: Everyone in the raid must be using this addon for this to work. If they don't have the addon then it will not work. As you use this please note if anything doesn't seem right, the links I got the lists from and the spell id's don't always seem to be 100% correct and its very possible that it may be entered wrong. If you encounter this please open a Github issue so that I can fix it!
There is a dropdown that will show all the classes consumables for your raid when you hit scan. All classes will have their class specific consumables scanned as well as the consumables checked in the "All Classes" section as well.
If you open up the GUI with the minimap icon there is a Raid Buffs tab. On this tab you can select which buffs to check for. Once selected you can click the Scan for Raid Buffs button to scan everyone in your raid/group if they have those buffs. This checks to see if they have the group buff or the single target buff. You can click the Report button with a channel to output who is missing specific buffs.
If you open up the GUI with the minimap icon there is a World Buffs tab. On this tab you can select which buffs to check for. Once selected you can click the Scan for World Buffs button to scan everyone in your raid/group if they have those buffs. This will show if they have that raid buff. You can then report it to a channel and it will output who does have buffs.
If you open up the Raid Items tab you can select from a drop down which items to look for. Only these items are possible to be scanned for so you don't have to worry about someone going through your bags and looking at your items. You can also report these items out to the raid, showing who does and doesn't have them.
If you open up the Talents tab you can add custom talents (from classic.wowhead.com/talent-calc) that will be validated against the raid. This can ensure that everyone in the raid is using a raid spec.
The Settings tab allows you to control settings, such as enabling/disabling the minimap icon, and to scan your raid to see what versions of the addon they have, if at all. Its important to make sure people have the addon for the items/talents portions of the addon to work properly.
Smart buff filtering allows you to not show classes that don't need certain buffs, for instance a Warrior doesn't need Arcane Intellect and a Warlock doesn't need Blessing of Might. If you notice that there are other combos that don't need certain buffs please feel free to open a Github issue so that I can fix it!
if you find any bug or features you would like to request, please file an issue https://github.com/psynct/PowerRaid/issues