Hello guys, if there are errors or any other kind of problems with that mod, I appreciate you to create an issue on the ticket system (https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/pokemon-trainer/issues). Actually, there already may be issues reporting the same errors.
I don't read the comments here, so your error reportings don't find their way to my eyes. And thus don't get fixed. Never. Ever.
I'll lead that into the right direction now and therefore close the comment section on this page. Sorry for that, but I am forced to do so.
Pokemon Trainer: The Pet Battle Mod
Pokemon Trainer (PT) was the very first pet battle related addon for World of Warcraft on Curse and is your individual combat helper when it comes to pet battles. It is completely overhauled and rewritten. Choose between the next-generation or the old combat display and start duelling until your keyboard catchs fire.
- Main features (during pet battles)
- Choose between two combat displays
- Displays pets rarity, level difficulties, speed indicators
- Displays both your and enemys abilities with cooldowns, bonuses and weaknesses
- Highlights abilities whenever they do more damage for any reason - never again miss a chance to blast your enemy
- Scans enemy abilities during PVP battles and marks them with a green checkmark if scanning was successful
- Displays pets breed IDs as text and/or icon
- Additional, optional features
- Adds relevant info about your team in the tooltip when hovering or targeting battle pets
- Displays a small window on your UI with two buttons:
- Revive Pets (Spell) with current cooldown
- Pet Bandages (Item) with current amount in bags
- Colors known and unknown pets in the auction house
- Type /pt for setting up PT!
Difference between Frame and Tooltip combat display
Requests, Bug Reports and Localization
- Please use the Ticket System on CurseForge to report bugs, unintended behaviour, request for features, etc. I won't handle any kind of requests via comments on Curse anymore. Thanks.
- I refuse to translate my addons with translators like Google since it feels wrong. If you can provide localized strings, please use the CurseForge localization tool.
Detritis who tested almost every new v1 alpha package, reported bugs and suggested new ideas for the mod. Without you, Mate, PT wouldn't be as smart as it is now.
Nullberri from PetJournal Enhanced and other great pet battle mods. Thanks for sharing your pet breed infos as a library when I asked for it. Please download Nullberris mods to support him.