Basic replacement for the player buff and debuff frames
DE: Einfache Ersätze für die Stärkungszauber- und Schwächungszaubersymbole des Spielers.
ES: Sustitutos básicos de los iconos de beneficios y perjuicios del jugador.
BR: Substituições básicas para os ícones de bônus e penalidades do jogador.
RU: Простая замена иконки игрока баффы, дебаффы и чары с связанных.
It looks and acts basically like the default buff frames, with a few improvements:
- Buff and debuff icons are sorted by their remaining duration
- Text timers are shown only when less than 30 seconds remain on the buff or debuff (configurable)
- Weapon buff icons can show the spell or item that buffed your weapon, instead of the weapon itself
- Buff tooltips show the name of the party or raid member who cast the buff on you
- Buffs or debuffs you never want to see can be hidden (eg. Chill of the Throne)
- Wrap icons to more than one row, with configurable row lengths
- Buff and debuff frames are movable
- Basic configuration options
- Masque skinning support
Type “/pbuff” for options, or browse to them in the standard Interface Options window.
Add a buff or debuff to the ignore list by right-clicking it while holding down the Alt and Shift keys.
Add or remove a buff or debuff to or from the ignore list by typing “/pbuff buff Awesome Powerup” or “/pbuff debuff Horrible Malady”. Buff and debuff names entered with these commands must be properly spelled, capitalized, and punctuated.
Due to Blizzard restrictions, you cannot right-click to cancel buffs in combat while using addons that filter or sort the buff display. If you find yourself needing to cancel buffs quickly while in combat, check out my other addon Cancel My Buffs for a keybind-based solution.
- Works in all languages
- Translated into English, Español, Français, Português, Русский, 한국어, and 繁體中文
- Add or update translations for any language on CurseForge
If you are reporting a bug, please first make sure you have the latest version from this page, and then include detailed instructions I can follow to reproduce the bug myself, whether the bug still happens when all other addons are disabled, and the exact text of the accompanying error message (if any).