Pally Power Classic is based on version 3.0 from the Wrath of the Lich King days. This add-on provides an interactive and easy to use interface that allows you to set your own blessings (Righteous Fury, Aura, Seal and Blessings) and automatically checks for missing buffs with an easy to read indicator. While in a Party or RAID Pally Power can be used to assign blessings to other Paladins. Fellow Paladins will also have to run Pally Power for this to occur and the Paladin doing the assignments will have to be the Party Leader, Raid Leader or Raid Assistant. Fellow Paladins can select the "Free Assignment" setting to allow other non-leaders to change your Blessing assignment. In combat, none of the assignments can be changed due to the in-combat lock-out. Button controls are as follows from Top to Bottom:
- Mouse-Wheel (Up/Down) to cycle though Auras.
- Left-Click to cast.
Seal Button | Left Side (Righteous Fury):
- SHIFT + Mouse-Wheel (Up/Down) Turns Righteous Fury on/off.
- Left-Click to cast.
Seal Button | Middle (Seals):
- Mouse-Wheel (Up/Down) to cycle through Seals.
- Right-Click to cast.
Hover over will produce a tooltip on its usage and status colors. (Tooltips can be disabled in the PallyPower Options Panel
- Left-Click to Lock (Red) / Unlock (Green) – will auto lock after 30 seconds.
- Right-Click opens Blessing assignment config.
- Shift-Right-Click opens the PallyPower Options Panel.
Auto Buff Button:
This button is useful when a class already has a Greater Blessing ticking away and a player within that class had died, missed the initial Greater Blessing, just joined the Party/Raid, or has an alternate blessing assigned to an individual player other than the class assignment. For example, my guild will assign Greater Blessing of Salvation to Warriors but assign a Normal Blessing of Light to tanks. The Auto Buff button will refresh those Normal Blessing assignments on the tanks without recasting Greater Blessing of Salvation and wasting Symbol of Kings. Right-Click will NOT work while in combat. Use the player’s Pop Out button (see below) to rebuff Normal Blessings while in combat. There is an expanded version of the Auto-Buff feature in the PallyPower Options --> Raid Panel to further automate buffs in Raid Groups.
- Left-Click will buff/refresh Greater Blessings starting with a class that isn't buffed followed by the least time remaining.
- Right-Click will buff/refresh Normal Blessings starting with a class that isn't buffed followed by the least time remaining.
- Left-Click will cast a Greater Blessing on that class. PAY ATTENTION TO THE TIMERS because Left clicking each class button more than once will just waste Symbol of Kings. Left-Click will also work IN combat.
- Right-Click works much the same way the Auto Buff button works except that it's limited to buffing the players in the clicked class. Right-Click will NOT work in combat. Use the player’s Pop Out button (see below) to rebuff Normal Blessings while in combat.
Class Buttons --> Pop Out (*Player Names*):
- Left-Click will buff the named player with a Greater Blessing along with all players of that class. This is how Greater Blessings work by design so don't click each player with a Greater Blessing. You'll just waste Symbol of Kings.
- Right-Click will buff the player with a Normal Blessing. These are the ONLY buttons that can be used to rebuff Normal Blessings while in combat.
These macros will simulate mouse clicks against the buttons in PallyPower. When the macro is executed it will cast what ever spell appears in the button. NOTE: You can only update the buttons while NOT in combat. The macros will update when the assignments are updated... thus... only out of combat. Thanks Blizzard!
Cast the assigned Paladin Seal
/click PallyPowerRF RightButton Down
Cast Greater Blessing on Warriors
/click PallyPowerC1 LeftButton Down
Cast Greater Blessing on Rogues
/click PallyPowerC2 LeftButton Down
Cast Greater Blessing on Priests etc...
/click PallyPowerC3 LeftButton Down