Necrosis is an addon to help Warlocks manage their playstyle effectively.
The UI is composed of several distinct parts:
- The main sphere button for important abilities (life tap, metamorphosis, drain soul, etc)
- Menus for castable spells, curses or summoning demons
- Buttons to create special items, summon mounts, or use certain objects (healthstone, soulstone, etc)
- Timers for dots, cooldowns and ability procs
- Sound notifications for important events (Shadowtrance, Backlash, etc)
- Built-in macros to help with crowd control (Banish, Fear, Seduce) or performing rituals
- Easy keybinding
- nearly everything in Necrosis can be placed anywhere on your screen
- and more features (to be added - soon!)
This revolutionary design was so popular that it was cloned to several other projects:
- Cryolysis (1/2/3) (Mage)
- Serenity, Orison (Priest)
- Venantes (Hunter)
- Totemus (Shaman)
- HolyHope (Paladin)
- (c) 2005 - 2007 Lomig, Liadora et Nyx (Kael'Thas et Elune - EU/French)
- (c) 2008 - 2010 Lomig & ArPharazon (Nagrand - US/Oceanic)
- Licensed under the GPL v2
How to report bugs/issues or request new features?
We are using the CurseForge.com ticket system to track all bugs & feature requests:
Please do not submit bugs/requests into the comments because that makes it hard to track :)
Current Status: Necrosis for ... CLASSIC WoW?
YES! The announcement of Classic WoW servers by Blizzard means that this addon will live once more! HOORAY!
HOWEVER ... Classic WoW servers will not be ready for quite a long time (2018? 2019? 2020? nobody really knows...) so in the meantime ... this addon is on hold until we have more info about Classic.