Necrosis is an addon to help Warlocks manage their playstyle effectively.
The UI is composed of several distinct parts:
- The main sphere button for important abilities (life tap, metamorphosis, drain soul, etc)
- Menus for castable spells, curses or summoning demons
- Buttons to create special items, summon mounts, or use certain objects (healthstone, soulstone, etc)
- Timers for dots, cooldowns and ability procs
- Sound notifications for important events (Shadowtrance, Backlash, etc)
- Built-in macros to help with crowd control (Banish, Fear, Seduce) or performing rituals
- Easy keybinding
- nearly everything in Necrosis can be placed anywhere on your screen
- and more features (to be added - soon!)
This revolutionary design was so popular that it was cloned to several other projects:
- Cryolysis (1/2/3) (Mage)
- Serenity, Orison (Priest)
- Venantes (Hunter)
- Totemus (Shaman)
- HolyHope (Paladin)
- (c) 2005 - 2007 Lomig, Liadora et Nyx (Kael'Thas et Elune - EU/French)
- (c) 2008 - 2010 Lomig & ArPharazon (Nagrand - US/Oceanic)
- Licensed under the GPL v2
How to report bugs/issues or request new features?
We are using the CurseForge.com ticket system to track all bugs & feature requests:
Please do not submit bugs/requests into the comments because that makes it hard to track :)
Current Status: Necrosis for ... CLASSIC WoW?
YES! WoW-Classic means that this addon will live once more! HOORAY!