Character Info / Transmog Sharing / Photo Mode / Achievement Panel
This addon will reset camera view #2 and #5.
Click this button on the minimap to open Narcissus. You may set a hotkey later.
A standalone character UI that comes with several quality-of-life features.
Show More info↓
1. Equipment Slots
Left-click: Open or close equipment comparison frame.
Alt+Left-click: Unequip this slot.
Alt+Mouseover: Open equipment comparison frame. Unlike the first gesture, this frame will be closed once the Alt Key is released.
Right-click: Use this item (if possible).
This toolbar will be hidden when you take screenshots, which means it will not be visible in the images in your WoW Screenshots folder.
1. Transmog Mode: Replace all slots with the items you used for transmogrification.
2. Do Emote: Do emote with unique animations.
3. Hide Texts: Temporarily hide all creatures’ names, damage texts, chat bubbles.
4. Top Quality: Temporarily set every graphics quality to its maximum value. An anti-aliasing slider will pop up once you enable this setting.
5. Preferences: Toggle Preferences.
You can sort your titles alphabetically or by category. It also shows related achievements.
4. Item Level / Corruption Indicator / Equipment Set Manager
Click the hexagon button to open Equipment Set Manager.
Including the item list in your screenshots.
You can also copy the item list as plain text or formatted text (reddit table)
To enter transmog mode, click this helmet button.
Showing item list within a single screenshot
Designed for character presentation and storytelling.
You can add any targeted unit into the stage or select any NPC from the embedded database.
You can adjust their positions, sizes, apply animations, and even spell visuals, change the light direction, density, color to make the actors blend in perfectly with your surroundings.
Export layer masks / green screen images for photo composition.
To add other players/NPCs, click Group Photo
You can create a scene like this within 3 minutes (and the coffee is still hot)
How it works:
Video - You Can Create Your Own Scene in Game Using the Narcissus Addon
Text Tutorial by BenGrandblade
Thanks for watching! Feel free to contact me on Twitter @Peterdox