NameplateAuras displays buffs/debuffs of players above their nameplates. The development of this addon was inspired by PlateBuffs. One picture is worth a thousand words:
- NameplateAuras works along with any non-default nameplates (ofc default nameplates are supported too).
- Various per-spell filters are included.
- A lot of customizations: text styles, animations styles, colours, alpha, etc.
- Built-in list of spells contains important PvP and PvE spells. Also you can add your own spells.
- NameplateAuras has a little impact on performance.
/nauras - opens options dialog.
/nauras ver - asks raid/guild members if they have NAuras installed.
/nauras test - enables/disables test mode
Call to arms
I'm looking for anyone who can help on translating NameplateAuras. If you are interested in it, please visit localization portal.
All suggestions and bug reports are highly appeciated!
Ticket tracker: click