- Replaces the Current Artifacts tab with a more compact layout that shows all races on a single page.
- Hover over a race to see a tooltip for the current item if it's interesting; vendor junk items will just show the name.
- Right-click to solve the artifact. If it can only be solved with the use of keystones, the progress text on the bar is shown in yellow. If it can be solved with or without keystones, you can hold shift while you right-click to solve without the keystones.
- The progress bar includes any keystones you have in your bag in the count. The first time you open the window, there will be a small delay before keystones are counted.
- Adds a Future Artifacts tab that shows all the interesting artifacts you haven't yet discovered.
- It's filterable by race just like the Completed Artifacts tab.
- Adds notifications when an artifact becomes solvable, or when you're approaching the maximum number of fragments for a race.
For support, please go to MuffinManGames.com
Other Muffin Addons:
- Achieve It - Creates many sub-categories in the default Achievement UI to organize things better
- AutoBar - A set of bars with auto-populated buttons for items and spells
- MuffinDarkmoonHelper - Steamlines some Darkmoon tasks
- MuffinFactionizer - Improved Reputation Tracking, Paragon Rep, and Emissaries
- MuffinLibPTSets - Adds a number of great new sets to LibPeriodicTable
- MuffinMOTD - Never miss your guild's Message of the Day again!
- MuffinNoPvPTalentFix - Fixes the annoying "A new PvP Talent is available." popup