Addon for World Of Warcraft Classic v1.13
Shows the missing recipes/skills for a tradeskill and where to get them
Addon only works all languages now! (MTSL Options menu still only shown in English only)
Please donate (paypal to email@example.com) if you want to support this addon!
Thumbkin (Retail: EU-Burning Steppes, Classic: EU-Pyrewood Village)
MTSL - Vertical split (Change using options menu)
Account explorer (/mtsl acc or /mtsl account)
Database explorer (/mtsl db or /mtsl database)
NPC explorer (/mtsl npc)
Options menu (/mtsl or /mtsl config or /mtsl options)
Minimap button & Enhanced tooltip
- List of all available skills & recipes with correct data for Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Cooking, Enchanting, Engineering, First Aid, Leatherworking, Mining, Poisons & Tailoring
- View missing skills for a profession (open tradeskill frame and use MTSL button)
- Explorer frames to browse the addon data
- View skills learned on your alts (/mtsl acc)
- All ingame skills (/mtsl db)
- All ingame NPCs to see what they offer (/mtsl npc)
- Options menu to configure addon settings (/mtsl or /mtsl config or /mtsl options)
- Minimap button to quickly access the explorer frames or options menu
- Integration with other addons (seperate addon installation needed)
- TomTom: set waypoints to NPCs by clicking on their names
- Enhanced tooltip to show status of alts on same realm (or faction) for a recipe
- Link items to a channel (Say, Party, Raid or Guild) or add item to current chat message
Latest version (v1.13.42)
- Fixed bug where not all skills obtained from object were shown when filtering on that source type
- Fixed bug where TRAINER_UPDATE event did not correctly update the MTLS window
- Fixed bugs in NPC explorer frame
- Fixed translations for profession name "Tailoring" for Spanish and Mexican Spanish, they got swapped around
- Improved some coding with filter frame
View full version history here or VERSION_HISTORY.md inside zip addon
Report a bug?
Please make sure you have the latest version installed before opening an issue.
Use the "issues" on the curseforge page to make a new ticket.