View all your artifacts progress, and solve them in one compact frame. Also you can view all your artifact history neatly sorted by race, and a list of dig sites. You can left-click the keystone button to attach keystones (or right-click to remove), or if you prefer there are options to automatically use keystones! You can monitor the artifacts progress, or how close you are to the fragment cap.
Recent new features:
- Companion frame (more details below)
- Double Right Click surveying
- Collector achievement progress indicators in the History window
- Show collector achievement progress for Pandaria artifacts
- Pristine progress is now indicated with user-friendly icons and tooltips
- Fixed the auto-detection of Legion Archaeology bi-weekly quests
- Added support for using Blizzard Map Pins for Digsite navigation (enabled by default, can be disabled)
- Improved performance
- 188.8.131.52 Compatibility changes for skinning addons
- 184.108.40.206 Fix issue with the Companion showing after combat when it shouldn't
- Added the options to prevent casting Survey on dobule right click while mounted and/or flying
- Added the option and toggle to auto-resize the history window
9.0.3 - Maintenance release
- TomTom: Fixed auto-waypoint settings
- Companion: Tooltips for solves/crates are now automatically refreshed
- Fixed a lua error caused by double right click surveying in combat
- Slight performance improvement
- Behind the scenes changes: the addon is getting refactored to speed up development
- 220.127.116.11 Fix version in toc
- 18.104.22.168 Fix artifact bars positioned outside of the main window
- 22.214.171.124 Show races in the main window even if they are not discovered by the player yet
- 126.96.36.199 Fixed main window auto-opening all the time
- 188.8.131.52 Fixed a lua error when opening Companion settings
- 184.108.40.206 Fixed french locale for Site de fouilles : Les confins Lointains
- 220.127.116.11 Added workaround for detecting digsites in the old version of Vale of Eternal Blossoms
For past changes, visit the Changelog page.
The Companion is a tiny little customizable frame that currently includes the following features:
- Distance tracker when surveying
- Auto-waypoint button
- Survey spell button
- Solve button for solvable artifacts
- Crate button
- Each button can be disabled manually and their order is fully customizable
The companion itself can also be fully disabled.
The following features are planned for Minimal Archaeology in no particular order and without ETA:
- Detailed, customizable DataBroker tooltip
- Dig site icons on flight maps
- Option to ignore dig sites you hate
/minarch shows available commands
Use this in combination with the auto-hide feature
/cast Survey /minarch show
Any Bug reports/Comments/Suggestions/etc... are appreciated.
For feedback, please use the project's issue tracker on CurseForge.
Please open a new issue if you are experiencing bugs, and include as much detail as possible. Make sure you didn't miss the known issues section, and check open issues before you create a new one.
- Main window auto-hides after solving an artifact, even if there's another solve available