View all your artifacts progress, and solve them in one compact frame. Also you can view all your artifact history neatly sorted by race, and a list of dig sites. You can left-click the keystone button to attach keystones (or right-click to remove), or if you prefer there are options to automatically use keystones! You can monitor the artifacts progress, or how close you are to the 200 fragment cap.
Latest Version: v8.0.10
There is a new file in this version, so please make sure to close the game before/after updating this addon, so the game can load the new file containing the new features.
- TomTom integration: you can now set TomTom waypoints directly from MinArch. Also, there are two new options for creating automatic digsite waypoints
- Opening the history window in a digsite will now list projects related to that digsite
- Added an option to auto-show the main window, when a fragment cap is reached with one of the races
- DataBroker button now follows MinArch fragment cap settings
- Optimized World Map overlay icons
For past changes, visit the Changelog page.
If you're curious about planned features, visit the Upcoming features page.
shows available commands
Use this in combination with the auto-hide feature
Any Bug reports/Comments/Suggestions/etc... are appreciated.
For feedback, please use the project's issue tracker on CurseForge.
Please open a new issue if you are experiencing bugs, and include as much detail as possible. Make sure you didn't miss the known issues section, and check open issues before you create a new one.
- Main window auto-hides after solving an artifact, even if there's another solve available