View all your artifacts progress, and solve them in one compact frame. Also you can view all your artifact history neatly sorted by race, and a list of dig sites. You can left-click the keystone button to attach keystones (or right-click to remove), or if you prefer there are options to automatically use keystones! You can monitor the artifacts progress, or how close you are to the fragment cap.
Latest Version: v8.2.0
Make sure to exit the game before/after updating addons.
- Window buttons in the main window are now toggles
- Hiding MinArch windows in combat is now optional
- Alt + clicking on the minimap icon now hides all MinArch windows
For past changes, visit the Changelog page.
The following features are planned for Minimal Archaeology in no particular order and without ETA:
- Detailed, customizable DataBroker tooltip
- Dig site icons on flight maps
- Option to the auto-resize history window
- Distance tracking after survey
If you're curious about all planned features, visit the Upcoming features page.
/minarch shows available commands
Use this in combination with the auto-hide feature
/cast Survey /minarch show
Any Bug reports/Comments/Suggestions/etc... are appreciated.
For feedback, please use the project's issue tracker on CurseForge.
Please open a new issue if you are experiencing bugs, and include as much detail as possible. Make sure you didn't miss the known issues section, and check open issues before you create a new one.
- Main window auto-hides after solving an artifact, even if there's another solve available