Compact view for Mythic Dungeon Tools (or alternatives)
Turn the MDT interface into a compact window by clicking the down-arrow in the top-right corner, showing only the map and list of pulls.
Automatically zoom to pulls
Zoom to pulls when clicking on them in the pull list. Also automatically zoom to the current/next pull based on your planed route and current enemy forces.
Color dead enemies and next pull
Color dead enemies and your current/next pull differently so you can better distinguish them in the heat of battle.
Fade out while mouse isn't over the window
Fade out while you don't interact with it, and fade in when you do. This is an option that can be toggled.
Announce pulls to group chat
Announce the selected or all future pulls to group chat, incl. enemy forces values.
- /mdtg height <height>: Adjust the guide window size by setting the height (default: 200).
- /mdtg route [on/off]: Enable/Disable route estimation (still a bit experimental, but does a much better job if you deviate from the planned route).
- /mdtg zoom <min-or-both> [<max>]: Scale default min and max visible area size when zooming (default: 1 / 1).
- /mdtg fade [on/off/<opacity>]: Enable/Disable fading or set opacity (default 0.3).
- /mdtg help: Print this help message.
Legend: <...> = number, [...] = optional, .../... = either or
This project is fully open-source and the source code can be found on GitLab.
Please create a new entry on the issue tracker if you encounter any bugs. You can also post little things here in the comments.
Let me know if you have something that would be useful to have during a dungeon run, and vote on existing suggestions here.
Click on the "Donate" button if you want to support the development of this addon or just buy me a beer. Always appreciated, never required!
If you like this, maybe also check out my other dungeon-focused addons: