LoseControl makes it easy to see the duration of crowd control spells by displaying them in a dedicated icon onscreen.
- Displays duration of all CC spells and abilities on your player, pet, target, focus, party, and arena enemy frames.
- Support PvP interrupts
- Support BfA Raids, Mythics and Island Expeditions buffs/debuffs
- Automatically displays the most important buffs/debuffs first.
- Integrates directly with Blizzard unit frames.
- Icons can be moved, resized, and made transparent.
- Compatible with OmniCC.
- Unlocking frames does not show arena enemy frames if they are anchored to Blizzard frames (because they don't exist unless you're in an arena).
Found a Bug?
- You can report issues here.
- Options profiles.
- Button skinning.
- Improve OmniCC support to work with all strata levels.
- Blizzard raid frame support.
- Pitbull support.
- SUF support.
- Italian support.
Here are some demonstration videos:
Here is a video that shows you how to edit the LUA file in order to add custom spells:
And here is a setup tutorial that shows you how to unlock the icon frames and move them around: