LoseControl makes it easy to see the duration of crowd control spells by displaying them in a dedicated icon onscreen.
- Displays duration of all CC spells and abilities on your player, pet, target, targettarget, focus, focustarget, party, arena, raid and nameplate frames.
- Supports all Interrupts in the game.
- Supports Shadowlands Raids, Mythics, Torghast Tower and Open World spells.
- Supports WoW Classic and TBC Raids, Dungeons and Open World spells.
- Automatically displays the most important buffs/debuffs first.
- Integrates directly with Blizzard unit frames. Also supports anchoring with SUF, Perl, Pitbull, ElvUI, Tukui, SpartanUI, Z-Perl, GW2 UI, nUI, LUI, SUI, Gladius and GladiusEx frames.
- Icons can be moved, resized, and made transparent.
- Compatible with OmniCC.
- Supports Masque skinning engine addon.
- Supports anchoring to Blizzard raid frames (raid and party units).
Found a Bug?
- You can report issues here.
- Global options profiles.
Here are some demonstration videos:
Here is a video that shows you how to edit the LUA file in order to add custom spells:
And here is a setup tutorial that shows you how to unlock the icon frames and move them around: