Hides and/or moves various alert frames.
- /lootwonhide [alertType] or /lwh [alertType] - Stop the [alertType] alerts from showing
- /lootwonshow [alertType] or /lws [alertType] - Allow the [alertType] alerts to show
- /lootwonlock [alertType] or /lwl [alertType] - Toggle the lock on the [alertType] alerts. The alerts can be moved when unlocked.
- /lootwonreset [alertType] or /lwr [alertType] - Reset all [alertType] alert frames to their default positions.
[alertType] can be any of the following: all (performs the action for all alertTypes), Loot, Money, LootUpgrade, BonusLoot, GarrisonMission, GarrisonShipMission, NewPet, NewMount, BossBanner
There are three variables that can be edited in config.lua:
- SAMPLE_ITEMID - The itemID of the item displayed in the various item-based alerts when unlocked
- SAMPLE_MONEY - The amount of money (in copper) to display in the Money Won alert when unlocked
- SAMPLE_ENCOUNTERID - The encounterID of the boss to display in the Boss Banner when unlocked
You probably won't need to edit these, but they're there if you do.