9.1.25 - 1st December 2021
- Player arrow and group icon maximum size (for battlefield map) and battlefield maximum size increased to 400%.
- Updated the minimap icon.
9.1.24 - 24th November 2021
- Added 'Sanctum of Domination' ('The Maw') raid icon.
- Added 'Oribos' ('Korthia') portal icon.
- If 'Center map on player' is enabled (either world map or battlefield map), the map will center more quickly. You can now hold shift while panning to temporarily prevent the map from centering.
- Fixed an issue with 'Remember zoom level' which caused the zoom level to malfunction for certain maps (mostly scenarios such as Island Expeditions and Torghast).
- Fixed an issue which caused the battlefield map frame tab to be clickable on startup even if the battlefield map isn't showing. This is a bug in the game and not caused by addons.
9.1.23 - 17th November 2021
- Added 'Tazavesh, the Veiled Market' ('Tazavesh, the Veiled Market') dungeon icon and 'Castle Nathria' ('Revendreth') raid icon.
9.1.21 - 3rd November 2021
- Added new option called 'Increase zoom level'. If enabled, you will be able to zoom further into the world map (up to 600% increased zoom). You can set the maximum zoom level in the configuration panel.
- If 'Enhance battlefield map' is enabled, you can set the maximum zoom level for the battlefield map in the configuration panel.
- Changes to configuration panel layout.
- To minimise unavoidable taint with the addon, press M to close the map (don't use the close button), avoid clicking quests and items in the objective tracker especially during combat (use the quest log instead) and avoid clicking boss buttons and dungeon icons during combat.
9.1.20 - 29th October 2021
- Replaced packager to fix issue with CurseForge app.
9.1.18 - 28th October 2021
- Fixed a few locale issues with invalid translations.
9.1.16 - 21st October 2021
- Added a new setting to 'Enhance battlefield map' which lets you keep the battleifeld map centered on you.
- Moving the battlefield map and setting the opacity is now configured using 'Unlock battlefield map' in the configuration panel (mirroring BCC).
- If 'Unlock battlefield map' is enabled, you can drag the bottom-right corner of the battlefield map to resize it (this is in addition to the 'Map Size' slider).
- The 'Show unexplored areas' option will now reveal unexplored areas on the battlefield map as well as the world map.
- The 'Group Icons' slider in the 'Enhance battlefield map' configuration panel now has a preview icon.
- Updated for game version 9.1.5 (currently on the PTR).
9.1.14 - 13th October 2021
- Added a new option 'Center map on player'. If enabled, the map will remain centered on you as long as you are not dragging the map or in a dungeon. No reload required so you can enable it as and when you wish.
9.1.01 - 7th July 2021
- Added Korthia to 'Show unexplored areas'.
9.1.00 - 30th June 2021
- Updated for game version 9.1.
9.0.33 - 16th June 2021
- Added Stormwind and Orgrimmar portal icons to Caverns of Time.
9.0.19 - 10th March 2021
- Updated for World of Warcraft 9.0.5.
9.0.15 - 9th February 2021
- Fixed a minor issue with 'Enhance dungeon icons' which caused the 'Castle Nathria' raid icon to be shown twice.
- Added German language translations.
9.0.12 - 16th January 2021
- Fixed an issue with 'Remember zoom level' which caused the player arrow ring animation to not show when opening the map.
- Fixed an issue with 'Remove map border' which caused the game to behave as if the map was still open after it had been closed with the close button.
9.0.11 - 9th December 2020
- Source code is now on GitHub (github.com/leatrix).
9.0.10 - 25th November 2020
- If 'Remove map border' is enabled, the map window size toggle button and close button will no longer conflict with the HandyNotes Shadowlands map button.
9.0.08 - 18th November 2020
- Updated for World of Warcraft 9.0.02.
- Updated minimap button code.
9.0.07 - 14th November 2020
- Fixed a situational issue with the Leatrix Maps minimap button which may have caused it to show or hide inconsistently.
9.0.06 - 11th November 2020
- Updated LibDBIcon.
- Updated dropdown menu taint fixes.
9.0.03 - 15th October 2020
- Fixed an issue with 'Enhance dungeon icons' which prevented map pins from being placed over dungeon icons.
9.0.02 - 15th October 2020
- Fixed a Lua error with 'Enhance dungeon icons'.
9.0.01 - 15th October 2020
- Fixed compatibility issue with ElvUI and 'Remove map border'.
- Removed 9.0 transitional code.
9.0.00 - 12th October 2020
- Updated for World of Warcraft patch 9.0 (Shadowlands).
- This release will run on Battle for Azeroth too but you need to enable out of date addons.
- Click here to return to the Leatrix Maps page.