This is Leatrix Maps (Classic).
Enter /ltm to open Leatrix Maps. Some options have little configuration buttons next to them for further configuration.
Always read the change log when installing updates.
To report a bug, ask for help or leave feedback, use the Issue Tracker.
If you are looking for Leatrix Maps for Battle for Azeroth, it's here.
- Move and scale the map.
- Reveal unexplored areas with an optional tint to highlight where you still need to explore.
- Choose from borderless map for a clean and sexy look, windowed map or fullscreen map.
- Zoom in and out of the map with an optional setting to remember the zoom level.
- Show dungeon and raid entrance locations on the map along with their respective level ranges.
- Show zone level ranges and minimum fishing skill requirements.
- Show flight points, boat harbors, zeppelin towers and tram stations on the map.
- Show modern group icons in class color.
- Hide town and city icons on the continent maps.
- Enlarge the player arrow.
- Set map opacity while stationary, while moving and while mousing over the map.
- Show player and cursor coordinates.
- Easy to use, custom configuration panel with optional minimap button and LDB support.
- Translations for English, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish and German included.