Target Helper is a KuiNameplates plugin that adds a variety of customization options to help identify priority targets and maximize your DPS.
DoT classes like Affliction Warlock and Shadow Priest can quickly identify which targets are missing their debuffs to maintain 100% DoT uptime.
Melee classes will enjoy the custom target options, configuring custom colors for priority interrupt targets so no critical casts are getting through.
This addon is currently in Alpha, and localized only in English. Please leave feedback for improvements and bug fixes!
Target Frame Customization
- Change the color of your target nameplate to make it easier to identify.
Custom Target Colors
- Assign a custom target color for any enemy in the game.
- Preload a handful of priority targets from BFA and Shadowlands dungeons and raids (more to come!)
- Add a border around elite enemies to help prioritize targets
- Change the color of nameplates that are affected by your class auras.
- Quickly identify which targets are not afflicted by any debuffs.
- Very useful for multi-dot classes like Shadow Priest and Affliction Warlock.
- Tweak nameplate CVars like opacity, distance, motion speed and vertical/horiztonal spacing.
NOTE: This addon is a plugin that requires the KuiNameplates addon.