WoW Classic Addon | Shows iLvl (with colors) | Weapon/Armor Differences(shift hover) | Vendor Prices (unit/stack) | Highlights All Grey Named Items with LCTRL | Provides an Item Database for Searching in-client
If you enjoyed this addon, please donate what you can. I put a lot of work into this.
Known Bug: If you have two rings equipped, the stat compare shows you the correct stat compare on the wrong ring tooltip, so whichever ring you are hovering is the one that you are seeing the stats for.
/kiwiii help for a list of full commands.
This addon fully contains:
- Vendor Price
- Differences between equips
- Command for searching items by name in game (for linking perhaps)
- Highlight grey items with Left Control Key
- Contains settings for features
- Auto-Compare (without Shift) '/kiwiii aci'
Install with the Twitch client, or manually:
Install: Extract the folder to WoW/_classic_/Interface/AddOns/
> You can change settings by typing '/kiwiii' or using the commands '/kiwiii vars' with '/kiwiii set [param] [value]'.
> iLvl coloration works like this:
- iLvl is your level or higher? Red
- iLvl is 1-3 levels under you? Yellow
- iLvl is 4-6 levels under you? Green
- iLvl is 7-9+ levels under you? Grey
- Change to a singular color by setting 'tooltip_ilvl_colors' and 'tooltip_ilvl_nocolors_rgb' variable or use the gui
> You don't want the verbosity of the item compare? Toggle extra off or set 'item_compare_extra' to 'false'
> Don't want the itemdb due to slight load time?
- Delete itemDB.lua
- Remove itemDB.lua from KiwiItemInfo.toc
> Don't want other translations?
- Delete the translations
- Remove the translation files from KiwiItemInfo.toc
- Note: There is no benefit to this