Item Name Localized
ItemNameLocalized is an addon that allows you to see on the item tooltips their name in a different language, always keeping the original name.
Now you can tell to that friend that plays WoW with a different language the name of that item you looted, or find it on AskMrRobot upgrade finder.
The addon uses 25~MB of memory since all the item names of the selected locale are in the memory. The other available locales are "deleted" to free memory after the addon is loaded, so selecting other locale from the options menu will require an UI reload to get the new locale loaded.
All names and IDs are obtained from the official API, if some item is not localized in some language, tell me and I will try to add it as soon as possible.
- enUS (7.2.5)
- esES (7.2.5)
- frFR (7.2.5)
- deDE (7.2.5)
- itIT (7.2.5)
- ptBR (7.2.5)
- ruRU (7.2.5)
- koKR (7.2.5)
- zhTW (7.2.5)
- zhCN (planned for a future release)
- esMX (planned for a future release)
- Add the item name on the tooltip title.
- Add the item name on a single extra line on the tooltip.
- Generate Wowhead URLs of any item with a command (/inl link [shift+click one or more items]).
- None! :D