This addon allows you to specify your main character's name, an identity format string, and which channels will have your identity tag prepended. It also allows you to specify a nickname for use in Raid and Party channels.
All options are configured on a per-character basis.
use "/id main <name>" to set your Identity, for example: /id main Agaor
to enable the use of the identity in a channel use "/id enable <channel>", for example: /id enable guild
to change the format of the Identity use "/id format <format>". The tokens you can use are:
- %s -> Will be replaced by the appropriate identity
- %z -> Will be replaced by the name of the current zone
- %l -> Will be replaced by the character level
- %g -> Will be replaced by the character guild
- %r -> Will be replaced by the realm name.
Any other character will be kept unchanged, for example the format:
[%s-%r]<%g>(%l) - %z
will look like this:
[Agaor-Nesingwary]<of The Queue>(100) - Nagrand