Hunter Pets provides an in-game browser of "all" the tamable pets in the game. The browser can filter based on search parameters (name and location), if the pets are rare, elite, exotic or normal, their type, which expansion they were added and which buffs they provide.
The addon also provides a browser for your alts pets. This browser does show the pets 3D models if it has been summoned else it only shows their name, level, and type. It can be opened anywhere and does not require you to be at the stable master.
- The Hunter Pets UI shows up as an extra tab to the Collections journal.
- The Stabled Pets browser provides a way to view stabled pets without having to be at the stable master. It is possible to view all characters pets after they have done one of the following:
- Visit the stable master! (This provides data to show name, level and pet family in the browser)
- Taming or Summing / Calling a pet (This provides data to show name, level, pet family and a 3D model of the pet in the browser)
- /hunterpets zone - Enable/Disable zone message
- /hunterpets stable - Show Stabled Pets
- /hunterpets autoshow - Auto open Stabled Browser at Stable Master
- /hunterpets stats - Shows statistics of your stabled pets including duplicate pets and looks
- Code cleanup
Thanks to Simpy-Cenarious (Cutepally) for taking the time to update the pet database, fix a few bugs and letting me have the updated code, so you guys can have it ! Latest version should contain all pets currently in-game that has a usable location.